Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Updated Rosters for the PS2 (/forums/showthread.php?t=172489)

stateprop 06-15-2006 03:41 PM

Updated Rosters for the PS2

2 Attachment(s)
Finally its Done. It took me weeks but i wanna thank finn and his editor to make this possible. Great job Finn. These roster have the rookies from last year and this year but from round 1 and 2. Since I max out the player create and the edit names . This is the best i can do. Ratings are offically updated. I would say this is a 80 percent completion rate.

tpaterniti 06-17-2006 02:23 PM

Re: Updated Rosters for the PS2

????????????????

Finn doesn't work for PS2

stateprop 06-17-2006 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tpaterniti
????????????????

DUh i know that i use his editor for the x-box roster then copy the roster ratings then i edit it on the ps2 roster.

maddeninyoeye 06-18-2006 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stateprop
Finally its Done. It took me weeks but i wanna thank finn and his editor to make this possible. Great job Finn. These roster have the rookies from last year and this year but from round 1 and 2. Since I max out the player create and the edit names . This is the best i can do. Ratings are offically updated. I would say this is a 80 percent completion rate.

no rookies at all past the 2nd round?

and also, you reached a cap on editing names and creating players is that correct?

so i can't edit scrubs into rookies?

Radja 06-18-2006 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tpaterniti
????????????????

i wonder if there is anyone out there that can convert finns editor to work with the ps2? please for the love of all that is good and holy, can someone with programming ability do this.

i will personally contribute a case of beer to whoever figures this out. provided you are over 21 and you drink good beer not mass produced crap.

pistonpete 06-18-2006 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radja
i wonder if there is anyone out there that can convert finns editor to work with the ps2? please for the love of all that is good and holy, can someone with programming ability do this.

i will personally contribute a case of beer to whoever figures this out. provided you are over 21 and you drink good beer not mass produced crap.

i have been wishing this since day one. but i remember someone on here saying sony placed checksums in the ps2 architecture that causes game freezes when it detects files or data altered by outside manipulation. even with that, there has to be a way to do it- i mean for every action there's an opposite and equal reaction. but, it's probably not worth it to do so considering the time and effort that has to be involved. this whole things making me want to buy a used xbox just to play with updated rosters. but since i own a 360 i really can't justify the purchase. by the way tpaterniti has a post draft class roster posted here i think; i think it has more rookies included than the above. btw, kudos to everyone who takes the time to edit rosters for both systems, you guys make a two year old game even more worthwhile.

pistonpete

stateprop 06-18-2006 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maddeninyoeye
no rookies at all past the 2nd round?

and also, you reached a cap on editing names and creating players is that correct?

so i can't edit scrubs into rookies?

Yeah sorry I tried but since there a cap on editing player names which is dumb i cant edit anymore players that are not in the nfl anymore and reuse them. PS2 is very limited not like the x-box. So its better to buy a x-box if you want to play nfl2k5 in the near future. Cause this is it for the PS2. 2007 rookies will not fit on this game unless somebody come up with a program to trick the checksum.

es0090 07-05-2006 12:53 PM

Thanks, I love 2k5, and all the time the MLB2k6 is taking to update, I haven't touched the football game. Now if I can only find an MLB2k6 correct updated roster