Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT WE WON'T STOP - "ALTERNATE VERSIONS" OF THE OSCD ROSTER! (/forums/showthread.php?t=173015)

Flipmo23 06-22-2006 12:16 AM

I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT WE WON'T STOP - "ALTERNATE VERSIONS" OF THE OSCD ROSTER!

5 Attachment(s)
I've been getting countless PMs asking about whether or not we would incorporate global edits and stuff like that into our original community base file. The truth is, we want to keep that file global edit free so that other people can use it as a "Base" file. With that said, no need to let down those that want a file with those edits, so I'm going to get the ball rolling here with a couple of edited, alternate versions of the file. Below I've described each file uploaded for you guys, all are based on version 12 of the OSCDR file, which can be found in the original community roster thread.

ESPNNFL2K5_OSCDRv12

Version 12 of the OSCD Roster, no global edits. Use this as a base for your variants.

ESPNNFL2K5_OSCDRv12A

This file has the much-touted aggression edits that everyone is raving about. All CB, SS, FS, QB, P, K, G, T, C have aggression locked at 64. RB, FB, WR, TE, DT, DE, OLB, ILB locked at 127 aggression.

ESPNNFL2K5_OSCDRv12S

This is the file Rickster had worked on with the O-Line edits. If I'm not mistaken it's a 15% increase to O-Line speed with a minimum of 60.

ESPNNFL2K5_OSCDRv12AS

This file has BOTH the edits from the above files in the same roster.

ESPNNFL2K5_OSCDRv12X

Has the 64/127 aggression model, offensive line speed edits, as well as an edit to the QB speed; -25 speed for all QBs. So Vick is at 72 speed, McNabb at 56, etc. Makes the game much better as far as preventing non-scramblers from being abused in a game. Check it out.

ESPNNFL2K5_!MPACT!

My little secret project, coming soon!

This thread by the way is for EVERYONE that is using the OSCD roster as a base for their edited versions to achieve better gameplay. So basically, it's not just my thread. Feel free to post your variations, just make sure to stick to the format above i.e. filename, title in bold, description, etc. Thanks, and keep 2K5 alive!

UPDATE 6/24 - TALK ABOUT LAZY PROGRAMMING, ALL MY FILES HAD MISTAKES AS FAR AS THE AGGRESSION MODEL WAS CONCERNED, THEY'VE BEEN FIXED, SO RE-DOWNLOAD THEM GUYS =)

Fiddy 06-22-2006 12:23 AM

Re: I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT WE WON'T STOP - "ALTERNATE VERSIONS" OF THE OSCD ROSTER!

it says "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

:(

re-upload please :)

Flipmo23 06-22-2006 12:25 AM

Re: I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT WE WON'T STOP - "ALTERNATE VERSIONS" OF THE OSCD ROSTER

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiddy
it says "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

:(

re-upload please :)

Try again, just re-uploaded.

Fiddy 06-22-2006 12:35 AM

Re: I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT WE WON'T STOP - "ALTERNATE VERSIONS" OF THE OSCD ROSTER

so this file "ESPNNFL2K5_OSCDRv12X

Has the aggression, offensive line speed, as well as an edit to the QB speed. -15 speed for all QBs. So Vick is at 82 speed, McNabb at 66, etc. Makes the game much better as far as preventing non-scramblers from being abused in a game. Check it out."

has all the edits combined?

Flipmo23 06-22-2006 12:36 AM

ESPNNFL2K5_OSCDRv12X has all the edits in that one file.

Fiddy 06-22-2006 12:37 AM

lol thxs the downloads worked, sorry for the stupid question, i'm whooped and was mis-reading what you posted lol

Flipmo23 06-22-2006 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiddy
lol thxs the downloads worked, sorry for the stupid question, i'm whooped and was mis-reading what you posted lol

It's okay. I don't have my xbox at the moment, so just give me some feedback, let me know if the file works, etc. Thanks in advance. The QB speed should feel much better.

Bascape666 06-22-2006 02:23 AM

Flipmo,
I'll test the ESPNNFL2K5_OSCDRv12X roster file.
I'll report here my thoughts about it.
One question,will you publish here the updated to this file,in combination to the new version of the "community roster file",I mean will be uploaded here the new version of OSCDRv13/14/15X roster file?