Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   kicking game... (/forums/showthread.php?t=174830)

stabmasterb 07-12-2006 11:37 AM

kicking game...

any word on if we'll see our first bad snap in the kicking game this year. or is ea going for 17 years of perfect long-snaps in their football games. and yet nobody cares...

ODogg 07-12-2006 12:01 PM

Re: kicking game...

Quote:

Originally Posted by stabmasterb
any word on if we'll see our first bad snap in the kicking game this year. or is ea going for 17 years of perfect long-snaps in their football games. and yet nobody cares...

I care but I think we won't see it because even alot of hardcore people don't want things like that to happen in the game since it would be "lame" to have something beyond your control bad happen to your team. I think if they did it and did it right thought i'd be alot more realistic.

Jm0ney2001 07-12-2006 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ODogg
I care but I think we won't see it because even alot of hardcore people don't want things like that to happen in the game since it would be "lame" to have something beyond your control bad happen to your team. I think if they did it and did it right thought i'd be alot more realistic.

Yeah maybe if they had a snap meter or something they could do it, but if just random bad snaps happened Id be pissed if I lost the game bc the cpu decided me to.

jt533 07-12-2006 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jm0ney2001
Yeah maybe if they had a snap meter or something they could do it, but if just random bad snaps happened Id be pissed if I lost the game bc the cpu decided me to.

I have always been wanting a snap meter. The better the snap the better the holder gets it down the better teh kick. Bad snap and you either get a fumble or really bad kick.

burger13 07-12-2006 03:37 PM

Quote:

What a great idea!!

Not only for kicks, but for shotgun too........they could make the snap just a flick of the analog stick.....if you hit it off-center, or too hard/soft......bad snap.

They should definately implement something like that.

choadler 07-12-2006 03:59 PM

Quote:

What about when you fumble. That is a random event that you don't always have control over.

A snap meter on shotgun, punts and field goals would be cool.

rock85 07-12-2006 04:43 PM

Quote:

Thats not a bad idea and the meter would adjust to how good or bad your long snapper is.I like it

mvb34 07-12-2006 04:51 PM

They should created a hands ratings and tied it to that..