Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   A Request (/forums/showthread.php?t=174923)

water boy 07-13-2006 07:14 AM

A Request

Hi, I just joined yesterday looking for an updated NFL 2k5 rosters for weeks. I finally found here, and was relieved.

The problem is, I do not own a ARMAX or Gameshark for my PS2. Is there anything I can see so that I can change the rosters manually? Is there something such as a PDF or a Word document that has all of it? I've tried downloading some of the files listed here but they looked like they were for ARMAX.

So can anyone please make me a PDF/Word document of the rosters? Seeing the posts here I think people made a lot of contributions and dedications to the roster fix. It would however benefit me and other people(?) who doesn't have ARMAX/Gameshark.

If it's something gigantic to do, then please forget my request. But I'd appreciate it if someone did it for me.

Thank you.

tpaterniti 07-13-2006 10:53 AM

Re: A Request

You have 2 options. You can do it manually. I have spreadsheets for the 16 teams I have done so far. I think that will take a while, but you can try. I also do updates through the mail.You mail me a memory card and I copy the file onto it and send it back. If you do this you might want to wait, although I have one or two people who mail me their card about every month. Just email me and I will give you my address or the spreadsheets or both, if you like.

[email protected]

Flipmo23 07-13-2006 12:17 PM

Just get an AR and download one of the many files here. It's only about 20-30 bucks and will save you a boatload of time. Imagine doing all that roster work, 200+ rookies for next year, all by yourself. It would take forever with one guy. Look into getting an AR.

daflyboys 07-13-2006 12:28 PM

Some guys don't have the $30....esp. is he's a young-un.

tpaterniti 07-14-2006 02:29 AM

I do it through the mail, and I don't even demand return postage, so he can get the update for like 2 bucks and about a weeks worth of waiting, much shorter than updating. I'm going on 180 hours since I started in December. Of course lots of people just make first rounders or update their favorite team, which you could do in a couple hours with spreadsheets. I have spreadsheets for the teams I've done so email me if you want them.

water boy 07-15-2006 01:50 AM

Thanks very much. I will E-mail you, tpaterniti.

FYI, I live in Japan, so there are no AR's for sale. :(