Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Now I Don't wanna Be Scaring anyone but... (/forums/showthread.php?t=175021)

johnrice20022002 07-14-2006 12:17 AM

Now I Don't wanna Be Scaring anyone but...

I was watching the new On The Sport feature on IGN, and they had a developer interview concerning Madden 07. During the interview, the developer was asked a question about what the create/edit player feature would contain in terms of features. The developer then said all the features you would expect like names, location, and whatever would be editable...but the actual game screen only displayed three pages, one with name, location, etc.; one with face, body size, neck size, and another I believe with ratings...One page was missing tho: Equipment editing. Now, since you cant edit equipment in the new NCAA game, this could be the same kind of instance for the 360 version of Madden. Here's the link to the show, go to and hour and 15 minutes in.. http://www.gamespot.com/pages/featur...spot/index.php

RaginCajun 07-14-2006 01:40 AM

Re: Now I Don't wanna Be Scaring anyone but...

Just watched it. The first screen was for your name and number and stuff. The second screen was for hometown, college, age, all of that stuff. The third was for sculpting your body and height and weight. He didnt show the forth screen, but there was an "advance" button. And in every other Madden, the next thing you do is pick all your equipment. So there is still a change that it is in there.

TJdaSportsGuy 07-14-2006 06:18 AM

Meh...doesn't bug me if this isn't in. I never messed around with equipment anyway. I think anyone who gets overly riled up about it is anal rentitive and should seek counseling. :bil:

Nza 07-14-2006 07:01 AM

All I want is position changing mid franchise.

GaloTorres 07-14-2006 07:28 AM

well i love to mess with equipment i mean my giants are still wearing white cleats in madden when they have been wearing cleats for 2 years now...

that video showed the giants still wearing white which i dont like but whatever....

SageInfinite 07-14-2006 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaloTorres
well i love to mess with equipment i mean my giants are still wearing white cleats in madden when they have been wearing cleats for 2 years now...

that video showed the giants still wearing white which i dont like but whatever....

I hate sh1t like that. At least make us be able to change it ourselves if they dont get it right.

SteelersFreak 07-14-2006 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaloTorres
they have been wearing cleats for 2 years now...

Really?

westwood 07-14-2006 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelersFreak
Really?

yes, they truly are pioneers of the sport.