Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Presentation Question (/forums/showthread.php?t=175248)

renojedi 07-16-2006 12:15 PM

Presentation Question

Here is what Madden announced for Madden 06 for current gen:

Enhanced Broadcast Presentation: Authentic new camera angles, improved graphics, and new commentary and cutscenes that provide the look and feel of a real NFL broadcast.

So, do you guys think (or do you know) if this years presentation will be less, the same, or more than last year?

blackceasar 07-16-2006 02:36 PM

Re: Presentation Question

Quote:

Originally Posted by renojedi
Here is what Madden announced for Madden 06 for current gen:

Enhanced Broadcast Presentation: Authentic new camera angles, improved graphics, and new commentary and cutscenes that provide the look and feel of a real NFL broadcast.

So, do you guys think (or do you know) if this years presentation will be less, the same, or more than last year?

I have a feeling its going to be more of last year. And I dont care what EA lovers dog me for that. Thats not me being an EA *****, that just me basing it off of EA's track record with thier sports titles. Its no different than you not paying your bills on time and going to a bank and asking for a loan and getting turned down. its nothing personal against you, they arejust loooking at your credit history and making a guess from there.

renojedi 07-16-2006 05:02 PM

Black Ceasar: So then were you happy with the enhancements mentioned in my first post vice 05 or was 06 just more of the same too? What differences did you see? I mean EA Sports lists it as one of the new additions so i was wondering how much of an impact it made last year. I didn't get 05 so I didn't have anything to compare it to.

lemieux66 07-16-2006 05:21 PM

I think it may have a bit more hype to it. I would really like to see an intro on the PS2 and XBOX siilar to what I see on the 360 video. That looks so good and really gets you hyped to play the game.

Based on things we have heard, I will be the minority and give EA the beneift of the doubt.
:)

djordan 07-16-2006 05:33 PM

Take it like this guys...

Remeber back in Madden 2005.EA said they had a new audio persepctive called "From the stands" where you would have no play by play commentary. You would only have the fans and player chatter. EA said you would hear the players and crowd like no other game before.

Boy were they wrong. It seemed as if they muted the commentary and kept the same player talking and fan cheering the same.

I wouldn't get to hype about it if I were you unless I see it on video first.

ODogg 07-16-2006 05:40 PM

Presentation will be completely the same as 2006. This is something eA obviously doesn't care about and feels the fans don't either.

renojedi 07-16-2006 05:40 PM

So going back to 06 for a second...were these new camera angles and cutscenes good or not, noticable or not? I assume 07 will be very similar so I am curious on everyones take of the improvement from 05 to 06.

The Lob Mob 07-16-2006 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ODogg
Presentation will be completely the same as 2006. This is something eA obviously doesn't care about and feels the fans don't either.

According to the market research they do, it's not something they feel like they need to spend energy on. . . .They do alot of market research, too. I know they do in Chicago.