Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   How to get the correct schedule for the year, and where? (/forums/showthread.php?t=175841)

bugblast 07-19-2006 02:45 PM

How to get the correct schedule for the year, and where?

Ok, I am hearing that you need Finns editor for this, and I went to the page to download, but i see no instructions on anything! Would anyone be so kind as to point me in the right direction? I just grabbed the game today, and I am dying to get everything set up so I can play! Thanks so much for any help!

Rickster101 07-19-2006 03:47 PM

Re: How to get the correct schedule for the year, and where?

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugblast
Ok, I am hearing that you need Finns editor for this, and I went to the page to download, but i see no instructions on anything! Would anyone be so kind as to point me in the right direction? I just grabbed the game today, and I am dying to get everything set up so I can play! Thanks so much for any help!

You'll want to start here bro, once you've DL'd the editor click on the "Help" button or where you see that icon book...in there everything is explained and broken down for you to follow as per its use and instructions also there is a link where you can ask Finn himself if you have further questions, keep in touch and good luck again read everything carefully to insure you're applying it correctly.

I'm not sure if you're aware of this but you'll need the use of an AR device to actually DL'd the rosters in order to use Finns editor with them and they are exclusive to the current Xbox system
for these particular rosters incase you didn't know.

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/flyingfinn/roster.htm

Holla Back ya'll :y220b: :y11:
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"

bugblast 07-19-2006 04:02 PM

Yes, Indeed, Dave360 from here graciously sent me his extra AR so I could update Winning Eleven 9, so I'm good to go there.
Thanks for the help man!

Is the correct schedule in the editor? Even with the help file, I don't see anything about the upcoming season...

Rickster101 07-19-2006 04:50 PM

Quote:

Yes, Indeed, Dave360 from here graciously sent me his extra AR so I could update Winning Eleven 9, so I'm good to go there.
Thanks for the help man!

Is the correct schedule in the editor? Even with the help file, I don't see anything about the upcoming season...

I'm positive its in there bro, like I said read everything in those help manuls and try not to skip anything some items my be related to others so be sure you read, the only info about an upcoming season will be in as instructions and "How To Do" so check that also it should be there.

Do this....

Click on the purple book and when it appears you'll see a page with another book to the left top, open that book and follow the link for "Franchise Edits Schedule" just follow the links easy as that!

bugblast 07-19-2006 05:38 PM

Yeah, but it says nothing about this years schedule, thats the problem.
"NOTE: Only 2 schedules exist at this time. More will follow along with a Custom Schedule Creator"
I don't see anything about a custom schedule creator?

Rickster101 07-19-2006 06:12 PM

Quote:

Yeah, but it says nothing about this years schedule, thats the problem.
"NOTE: Only 2 schedules exist at this time. More will follow along with a Custom Schedule Creator"
I don't see anything about a custom schedule creator?

Must be you then bro because hundreds have used this shareware with great results.

The link is called "Franchise Edits"..."Schedule" its there along with all instructions and "HOW TO", its there you just have to read whats in the edotor and read it carefully thats all I can tell you bro just slow down and read everything the Help and How To tells you about the use of Finns editor don't skip anything just read and you'll find it read everything...Help, About items and How To theres alot to read and its all there if you take your time to check thourgh everything carefully good luck thats all I can tell you just read thorough it carefully...all items and links don't skip over anything!

bugblast 07-19-2006 06:17 PM

Ok, I'm eating a hat. I hate the way he has it set up, oh well.
Thanks for the help again.

FlyingFinn 07-20-2006 09:07 PM

Quote:

Ok, I'm eating a hat. I hate the way he has it set up, oh well.
Thanks for the help again.

The help file says 2005 but the process applies to all schedules. The 2006 schedule is included in the setup so you should see it when you go to load the schedule.

What do you hate about the setup? Your thoughts may help me make better for everyone.