Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Who else is sitting on their hands until some PS2/X-Box rosters are out? (/forums/showthread.php?t=175928)

NewbieRandomEtc 07-19-2006 09:25 PM

Who else is sitting on their hands until some PS2/X-Box rosters are out?

I've simmed a few dyasties to check out recruiting and such, but I'm waiting for rosters to play for real. I'm doing a Campus Legend to pass the time and tweak the gameplay, but I'm not really into it--throwing to WR #1 doesn't really get me off.

I'm not complaining about the rosters, as I understand the work that goes into them (and the drama that could ensue...), but I'm dying to start my dynasty. Ball2Johnson all the way!

MSUSPartanPride 07-19-2006 09:34 PM

Re: Who else is sitting on their hands until some PS2/X-Box rosters are out?

Likewise.

RubenDouglas 07-19-2006 09:51 PM

ive named about 3 teams. i plan on playing exhibition with them fora 4-5 days and getting used to controls again

flintkingpin 07-19-2006 10:00 PM

me four....

Im not getting to deep into anything until I get Fairdale's rosters.

I have auto generated names and played some Campus Legend to see if I will play this mode once I have the rosters (i will)

and I have practiced quite a bit in order to build a really good playbook that fits my dynasty team (either Northwestern or BYU)

TheGamingChef 07-19-2006 10:25 PM

Co-Sign this thread

garnettrules21 07-19-2006 10:28 PM

Ditto. Eagerly waiting.

cake612 07-19-2006 10:54 PM

Not at all, I've been having plenty of fun doing mostly exhibitions playing as different teams. the players may not have names but I know who some of them are so it's not a huge issue to me for now. I did name most of Oregons roster and started a dynasty just to pass the time but between that and exhibition games I've still been playing the game a fair amount.

NoleFan 07-20-2006 06:39 AM

I don't have an AR now and I can't see buying another one just to use once to get named default rosters. I also don't want to use cpu-generated names so I think I'm gonna stick with just numbers. I intended to name the players on my dynasty team which I think will be Fresno State (ranked dead center, #60, on the in-game 1-119 ranking). I named the QB's and RB's and quit. :D

I believe I'll be starting my dynasty today!!!