Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   How many STADIUMS in the 360 version? (/forums/showthread.php?t=176513)

Lisa_Bonami 07-23-2006 12:05 AM

How many STADIUMS in the 360 version?

Just curious, how many stadiums are there in the 360 version and are there dynamic crowds based on the matchups.....meaning, if 2 poor performing schools play each other, is are the stadiums less populated and are the crowds sounds more tamed?

coffeeholic 07-23-2006 12:14 AM

Re: How many STADIUMS in the 360 version?

I'm not sure about the first question-but-I have no doubt I'll have the answer to your second one soon. I'm using the Fresno Bulldogs and I have alot of minor teams to go up against and my Bulldogs are stinking up the field so far. I can tell you that my home crowd got pretty quiet after booing me for my second pick. I do like this game but being I picked this particular team it will be a uphill struggle for me this season-err.

Fiddy 07-23-2006 12:17 AM

i think there are 70 stadiums in the game and then some generic for the rest..not 100% sure...

Rudy 07-23-2006 12:26 AM

I am so mad Northwestern's stadium is generic and they call PSU stadium Beaver Stadium, I mean honestly they could not put NU stadium in the game they have had there stadium in the game since the beginning, what does EA Do over there, Its terrible!!!!

Rodster 07-23-2006 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiddy
i think there are 70 stadiums in the game and then some generic for the rest..not 100% sure...

I think your numbers apply more for the current gen game. Team Xbox or Planet Xbox, i'm not sure which had an article on the number of next-gen stadiums built for the 360 version and it was a total of 10.

ComfortablyLomb 07-23-2006 12:34 AM

There have to be at least 50 real stadiums for the 360 version.

It seems like only the lousy schools have generic fields.

AirLobo23 07-23-2006 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodster
I think your numbers apply more for the current gen game. Team Xbox or Planet Xbox, i'm not sure which had an article on the number of next-gen stadiums built for the 360 version and it was a total of 10.

Huh??? 10??? Where do you get your info?? It's at least 54, possibly more...not sure about the bowl stadiums...

Rodster 07-23-2006 12:40 AM

http://features.teamxbox.com/xbox/16...n-Stadiums/p1/

We’ve spent a considerable amount of time with EA Sports’ forthcoming NCAA 07 on the Xbox 360, and we’ve compiled a list of the Top 10 College Football Stadiums in the country. We based our judging on atmosphere, tradition, and the creativity of the fans themselves. Read on to see if your favorite school made our cut.

10. Auburn University – Jordan-Hare Stadium
9. Louisiana State University – Tiger Stadium
8. University of Wisconsin – Camp Randall Stadium
7. University of Oregon – Autzen Stadium
6. Florida State University – Doak Campbell Stadium
5. University of Michigan – Michigan Stadium
4. University of Florida – Ben Hill Griffin Stadium
3. University of Notre Dame – Notre Dame Stadium
2. Texas A&M University – Kyle Field
1. University of Tennessee – Neyland Stadium