Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   What happens when you get fired? (/forums/showthread.php?t=177036)

Glenn33 07-26-2006 10:54 AM

What happens when you get fired?

To make it a challenge - I took a B level school and gave myself the hardest schedule possible. Well - my plan didn't work so ggod as I am off to a mediocre start to say the least and i am wondering what will happen if i have a loosing season. What happens when you get fired - can you get another job or do you just have to start over?

N51_rob 07-26-2006 11:01 AM

Re: What happens when you get fired?

You can get anoother job. What may happen is that you may lose a star of coaching prestiege. SO lets say your team was a 3star team and your default coaching prestiege was 3 stars as well. If you get fired and lose a star you can only take jobs at 2 star schools. As you build your prestige back up to the 3 and 4 star levels those schools will become available to you to sign with. Hope that made sense.

Glenn33 07-26-2006 11:07 AM

Re: What happens when you get fired?

Quote:

Originally Posted by N51_rob
You can get anoother job. What may happen is that you may lose a star of coaching prestiege. SO lets say your team was a 3star team and your default coaching prestiege was 3 stars as well. If you get fired and lose a star you can only take jobs at 2 star schools. As you build your prestige back up to the 3 and 4 star levels those schools will become available to you to sign with. Hope that made sense.

Thanks..that helps.