Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Subbing players (/forums/showthread.php?t=177080)

haterman 07-26-2006 03:21 PM

Subbing players

Guys,

Is there a way to quick sub in a player without stopping the game and changing the depth chart? For example, if I want to alternate two running backs throughout the game, is there a easier way to do this? Thanks,

audiecu 07-26-2006 03:27 PM

Re: Subbing players

Quote:

Originally Posted by haterman
Guys,

Is there a way to quick sub in a player without stopping the game and changing the depth chart? For example, if I want to alternate two running backs throughout the game, is there a easier way to do this? Thanks,

The only thing I can think of right now is putting a specific player that you want to a formation that you'd like him to play.

rudyjuly2 07-26-2006 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haterman
Guys,

Use the package button to swap the backup running backs (edit: for PS2 its the circle button on the play call screen). One of the packages is always HB Sub and that will put the backup running back in. It will stay that way until you change it back. That way you could even divide carries by formation. This is current gen - don't know about 360.

lnin0 07-26-2006 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Use the package button to swap the backup running backs (edit: for PS2 its the circle button on the play call screen). One of the packages is always HB Sub and that will put the backup running back in. It will stay that way until you change it back. That way you could even divide carries by formation. This is current gen - don't know about 360.

Yeah, during playcalling on the 360 you can press the left trigger or something and it will sub players. It stays like that on that formation only until you change it. It shows you the button to press and the players subbing on the right hand page of the playbook.