Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Themes and Gamer Pictures Up (/forums/showthread.php?t=177447)

cbgatorade0202 07-28-2006 10:44 PM

Themes and Gamer Pictures Up

Well just incase anyone was wanting to get them, The themes and Gamer pictures are up. Themes I believe are all 150 points and Gamer pictures are mostly 80 with a few 60 b/c they dont have a true mascot picture.

I got both for my Florida Gators, Also I see it is only 35 teams so some guys may be left out...Im ready for the Alternate Uniforms to come out, Hopefully there not to pricey.

Skyboxer 07-28-2006 11:14 PM

Re: Themes and Gamer Pictures Up

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbgatorade0202
Well just incase anyone was wanting to get them, The themes and Gamer pictures are up. Themes I believe are all 150 points and Gamer pictures are mostly 80 with a few 60 b/c they dont have a true mascot picture.

I got both for my Florida Gators, Also I see it is only 35 teams so some guys may be left out...Im ready for the Alternate Uniforms to come out, Hopefully there not to pricey.

Just got the Wv ones.

Fiddy 07-28-2006 11:19 PM

thxs for the heads up!!

RubenDouglas 07-28-2006 11:24 PM

what exactly is that? A theme for your xbox dashboard?

Couldnt one make one?

Im 360less so I have no idea what that is. care for some screenshots or breakdown of what either does.

wgrantham 07-29-2006 12:39 AM

nothing special, just kinda makes it easy to get a background pic of something else other than colors, even though my personal nc state pic is better than anything they will put out. of course state's stuff didnt come out yet, but power houses like purdue and washingtons have

Scrapps 07-29-2006 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubenDouglas
what exactly is that? A theme for your xbox dashboard?

Couldnt one make one?

Im 360less so I have no idea what that is. care for some screenshots or breakdown of what either does.

I have a 360 and have no idea what either are. Would someone be able to explain in detail what exactly these are? Or the purpose they serve?

The GIGGAS 07-29-2006 01:27 AM

Got both for VT.

extremeskinz 07-29-2006 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scrapps
I have a 360 and have no idea what either are. Would someone be able to explain in detail what exactly these are? Or the purpose they serve?

A gamer pic is the little pic that pops up in your profile or on your friends list. They give you some that you can choose from with the system. Themes are the background in the dashboard. The area were you can add music and check your memory and all that other stuff. I might get a nfl gamer pic but I'm not to worried about themes or gamer pics.