Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Ive done 25 searches with no help. I need AR help again this year. (/forums/showthread.php?t=178190)

BigBodySS 08-04-2006 03:42 PM

Ive done 25 searches with no help. I need AR help again this year.

every year I have the same problem and every year it's something different to fix it.

I save the file, don't unzip, drag and drop to AR, upload to my memory card and when I try to upload to my harddrive it says the file is damaged. What are some things you guys have done to fix that this year?

Thanks!!

Bmore 08-04-2006 03:50 PM

Re: Ive done 25 searches with no help. I need AR help again this year.

I remember having to delete a file included in the zipped file you download. I can't remember what the file is named, but it usually is in every file you download for AR. I upgraded to the 360 so I can't check for you. Maybe someone with xbox will give you the name of the file you need to delete.

BigBodySS 08-04-2006 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TTroj52
I remember having to delete a file included in the zipped file you download. I can't remember what the file is named, but it usually is in every file you download for AR. I upgraded to the 360 so I can't check for you. Maybe someone with xbox will give you the name of the file you need to delete.

You know I do recall having to do that now. Damn, can anyone remember the file name that needs to be deleted?

koebner 08-04-2006 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBodySS
You know I do recall having to do that now. Damn, can anyone remember the file name that needs to be deleted?

I always delete the datelinfo.xbx file from every Action Replay file I download.
That being said,version 3.75 of the community rosters comes up damaged no matter what I do,so something in the uploading process may be at fault.

BigBodySS 08-04-2006 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koebner
I always delete the datelinfo.xbx file from every Action Replay file I download.
That being said,version 3.75 of the community rosters comes up damaged no matter what I do,so something in the uploading process may be at fault.

Nope, didn't work for me. I deleted the datelinfo file and tried it. I also tried just doing the straight 3.75 file and it was damaged. I thought maybe it was my AR after all these years so I used the dongle from a friend of mines 360, still came up as damaged.

Any ideas someone can come up with would be great. I don't know what else to do.

Thanks guys!!