Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   PS3 version will have gang tackling? (/forums/showthread.php?t=178329)

LIGHTNING 08-05-2006 11:54 PM

PS3 version will have gang tackling?

There is a rumor that the PS3 version will have gang tackling, but how can they do this in one year knowing that the animations would have to be redone?

maddenps2 08-06-2006 12:22 AM

Re: PS3 version will have gang tackling?

Yea right..it will never happen.

Daudr 08-06-2006 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LIGHTNING
There is a rumor that the PS3 version will have gang tackling, but how can they do this in one year knowing that the animations would have to be redone?

The only people starting that "rumor" are ******** PS3 fanboys. The gang-tackling isn't in the game not because they can't do it on the PS2/Xbox, but because it's too hard to get it to look/act right.

countryboy 08-06-2006 10:28 AM

I don't really care whether or not the PS3 version gets gang-tackling this year or not, because I am not picking it up. I am going to stick with the PS2 version.

I don't have the patience to wait until November to get my pro football fix, nor will I buy both.

countryboy 08-06-2006 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daudr
The only people starting that "rumor" are ******** PS3 fanboys.

I am a PS3 fanboy and we don't like to be called ********.

We prefer "gaming console challenged"

:D

xylocaine 08-06-2006 10:30 AM

I'm sure the ps3 and xbox 360 versions will be comparible to the xbox vs ps2 versions... and other than some minor graphically differences the content never changed.

splff3000 08-06-2006 10:44 AM

http://www.maddenmania.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=138029

Us "********" fanboys didn't make up anything. Maybe you're the one that's ******** for not checking up on something before you start calling folks names. Check the link.

bergie56 08-06-2006 11:00 AM

If you read the Madden Community thread, there is a post made by a person who was there that says one of the producers stated that there will be gang tackling in the PS3 version and that it will appear in the next 360 version. Could this be the new UCAP technology starting to be implemented into Madden?