Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   will we be able to edit player ratings this year (/forums/showthread.php?t=178472)

Ceothachosen1 08-07-2006 02:44 PM

will we be able to edit player ratings this year

I herd a rumor that we will not be able to edit ratings can someone shed light on this?

Cpre5 08-10-2006 12:54 PM

Re: will we be able to edit player ratings this year

I heard the samething.

coogrfan 08-10-2006 01:16 PM

I cannot imagine why this would be so, since NCAA 07 (360) does allow the user to edit player ratings.

Cpre5 08-10-2006 01:29 PM

Some guy posted it on MM, and Rac came along and said you could not edit players.

coogrfan 08-10-2006 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cpre5
Some guy posted it on MM, and Rac came along and said you could not edit players.

Yeah, but does that mean just equipment or equipment and ratings? To go back to the NCAA example, you can't modify a players equipment but you can change ratings to your heart's content.

Cpre5 08-10-2006 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coogrfan
Yeah, but does that mean just equipment or equipment and ratings? To go back to the NCAA example, you can't modify a players equipment but you can change ratings to your heart's content.

Yes, but we know you can edit equipment in Madden, but dosen't look so good for ratings.
Who knows why, maybe due to have diffrent dev teams for the games.

Altimus 08-10-2006 02:08 PM

I'm pretty sure they will allow us to edit ratings in Madden since it was in the NCAA 07 and since they missed it last year in Madden 06.

K_GUN 08-10-2006 02:18 PM

or.....EA wants u to buy their game EVRY year..and not use roster sets from certain gaming sites......like this one perhaps?