Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Daflyboys' NFL 2K7 beta roster (/forums/showthread.php?t=178730)

daflyboys 08-09-2006 05:32 PM

Daflyboys' NFL 2K7 beta roster

3 Attachment(s)
Hey guys, first off, recognizing convince here for his allowing me to build off of his roster set. Also, to nflchampion for watching over my shoulder and checking behind me on a bunch of stuff. This is a work in progress, but near completion and wanted to give those in the community interested a taste of what we have in store. I've included my latest slider set as well as an in-game set of rules I follow for the most realistic gameplay imo.

I would only do trial games in franchise mode as the game seems to play differently in exhibition and tourney modes, but maybe that's just me.

Again, these aren't going to be for everybody's tastes. Please give some gameplay feedback if you want. Relative position speeds and other matters are still being looked at, hopefully for a full release later this week. If you do give some feedback, cpu QB numbers would especially be appreciated.....thx.

bugblast 08-09-2006 05:50 PM

Re: Daflyboys' NFL 2K7 beta roster

Thanks, what exactly is ESPNNFL2K5_DFBsimVer8.zip though?

SoCal-Phenom 08-09-2006 06:05 PM

DaFlyBoy! good stuff dude......I think u and nick will be atop the best of the best this season in regards to rosters/gameplay edits.........awesome man

daflyboys 08-09-2006 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugblast
Thanks, what exactly is ESPNNFL2K5_DFBsimVer8.zip though?

The slider set to use with these rosters.

SoCal-Phenom 08-22-2006 04:38 PM

bump.......so what are the first impressions with these?..anyone?...im sure they're good