Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Can we get this simple question answered? (/forums/showthread.php?t=179150)

twflawless 08-14-2006 12:07 PM

Can we get this simple question answered?

After seeing the mm interview, and various other interviews, why the hell can't somebody ask the most obvious question that most of us would ask...When do you plan and how do you plan on integrating espn into madden 360....someone must have asked this by now, I don't get it, why can't we get a better idea of the direction they are looking to go. Do they have a clause in these interviews that you can't ask " Next question, since aquiring the espn rights 2 years ago, when and how do you plan on implementing this into madden for next gen, 2K was a fan favorite because of their representation of an actual tv broadcast. Will we be seeing this type of presentation in upcoming madden versions, or are we going to see more like nba lives direction of watching PTI instead of playing a game?" Ok i got a little smart assed at the end but you get the gist.......

DaveDQ 08-14-2006 12:55 PM

Re: Can we get this simple question answered?

Good question. Obviously, these so called interviews are no more than strategic PR.

ODogg 08-14-2006 06:06 PM

Because they can't handle the truth!!!

K_GUN 08-14-2006 06:38 PM

over at MM that asked us to submit ??? for the community day

i had a list of ???? inc espn integration & the mod (RAC) says "we already
know the answers to these ???.....give us some real ????'s"

RaiderKtulu 08-14-2006 08:00 PM

Well, after watching 2 minutes of the new ESPN Monday Night Football, I dont *want* that crap in a video game. Seriously, wtf is up with the scoreboard thing right in the middle of the screen?

k2thaz 08-14-2006 08:14 PM

2 minutes of that broadcasting crew and I turned it off.

DaveDQ 08-14-2006 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaiderKtulu
Well, after watching 2 minutes of the new ESPN Monday Night Football, I dont *want* that crap in a video game. Seriously, wtf is up with the scoreboard thing right in the middle of the screen?

That's the first thing I noticed. I was thinking, guys bottom left, or something like that. It's right in the way.

However, I catually like the crew.