Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   dkrause 360 rosters based on FK rosters (/forums/showthread.php?t=179621)

dkrause1971 08-18-2006 12:58 AM

dkrause 360 rosters based on FK rosters

1 Attachment(s)
8/21

One of the bigger updates i have done. USF, TT, and Troy got hit hardest. But a bunch of other teams had classes, numbers corrected, and players created.

One thing i did was go thru and raise all the 49 and lower awr guys to 50 or higher. Also, i lower the very high end cth rating for the LBs- no more 70+ there. In addition, i have been trying to go thru and raise the highly recuited redshirted freshmen up to the areas they should be. For some reason the EA team punished the redshirts.

This file has tons of rating changes and does contain hundreds of created players.

Email is [email protected] if you need anything or having roster information etc to send me

Fiddy 08-18-2006 09:12 AM

Re: dkrause 360 rosters based on FK rosters

dang, keep em coming lol

a new dynasty file on the way?

dkrause1971 08-18-2006 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiddy (Post 2566623)
dang, keep em coming lol

a new dynasty file on the way?

probably will be closer to opening day on a new dynasty file unless someone wants to do it before that. I personally am just playing the one i made earlier. One of the other OS posters took the file and did the michigan, georgia and Miami changes on the new file which helped alot. He didn't do rating changes outside any new players which was great.

If anyone wish to take a team and check them out in depth- you can either get the file from me ( to make sure you have the newest) or just post or email me the changes that are needed.

JBToyz 08-18-2006 03:26 PM

Gerald Washington of USC back to TE from DE

greenegt 08-18-2006 05:14 PM

I'm curious. What's the difference between these roster updates and a "dynasty" file?

dkrause1971 08-18-2006 05:28 PM

Any changes i made since 8/13 would only be on the Roster updates. Anything before that would be on the Dyansty file as well.

psinstein 08-18-2006 06:58 PM

Justin Blalock 4 Texas is moving to RG and Adam Ultaoski is starting at RT. Todd McShay reported 4 ESPN. Also, Colt McCoy will start at UNT and Selvin Young is starting at RB and J. Charles is 2nd string. Coaches like Young's leadership and development. Plus Charles looks up to Young.

Ridgeberg 08-19-2006 11:04 AM

dkrause,

Have you made any changes/updates to USF? I haven't had a chance to download the roster file, but I figured I would ask anyway.

If you haven't, here are some of the bigger changes.

QB #4 Carlton Hill has transferred to Pear River CC. There is talk that he might come back next year.

There is talk that Travarious Robinson and Thedoric Watson will be redshirted (both seniors)

The QB competition will come down to #3 Pat Julmiste or #8 Matt Grothe

There have been a lot of number changes and additions to the roster. They can be found here

It might be early to try and add the freshman because I am sure some will redshirt. There have also been some transfers namely, #99 Julian Riley.

On the roster, there are a lot of duplicate numbers, I don't think there is anything we can do about that in the game though.

Thanks for your tremendous work with this!