Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Very interested in getting the game..couple questions (/forums/showthread.php?t=180196)

TheGame8544 08-22-2006 03:34 PM

Very interested in getting the game..couple questions

I've been browsing the thread the last hour or so and am very intrigued by the game. I just got Madden 07 for 360 and it's fun but the inability to edit player ratings really ticks me off. I am a major Franchise nut, so do you guys think this would be the game for me? Only big question I have is what do you do for later draft clases? I see that the new rosters have this years draft class, but what about the 07 draft class and 08? What do you do for your franchise? I have experiments with Finn's editor and know how to use it and already have Action Replay. Just answer me those couple of questions and I just might be heading to my local gamestop in a couple of minutes. And for only 2 bucks, how can you beat it? Thanks so much and any help will be appreciated.

hardcor2 08-22-2006 03:59 PM

Re: Very interested in getting the game..couple questions

start your franchise and save it to your mem. card and load it up in Finns. click on the team list and find the one called draft class or rookies, not sure which it's called. after clicking on it you can alter the players into whoever you want.

if your player has a blank college spot don't woryy. It's there, but for some reason it doesn't show up right away. i think if you go to the next nfl team(49ers or free agents) then back to the colege players it should show there college then

TeeDogg 08-22-2006 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGame8544 (Post 2576326)
I've been browsing the thread the last hour or so and am very intrigued by the game. I just got Madden 07 for 360 and it's fun but the inability to edit player ratings really ticks me off. I am a major Franchise nut, so do you guys think this would be the game for me? Only big question I have is what do you do for later draft clases? I see that the new rosters have this years draft class, but what about the 07 draft class and 08? What do you do for your franchise? I have experiments with Finn's editor and know how to use it and already have Action Replay. Just answer me those couple of questions and I just might be heading to my local gamestop in a couple of minutes. And for only 2 bucks, how can you beat it? Thanks so much and any help will be appreciated.

Im not a huge franchise fan, but the biggest complaint seems to be cpu trade logic. there are work arounds for it though. besides that the game seems to have some pretty nice franchise features, I think you will enjoy it

TheGame8544 08-22-2006 04:15 PM

Thanks a lot. I look forward to experimenting with it. This isn't too big of a deal but, how do you go about deciding on Rookie ratings if you are adding say Brady Quinn and Adrian Peterson? Thanks a lot for the help.