Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Answer me this question about PS2 Madden if you please.. (/forums/showthread.php?t=180211)

Shredder 08-22-2006 04:56 PM

Answer me this question about PS2 Madden if you please..

.....so does the gameplay zoom in like it does in NCAA 07? You know when a big catch is made/big hit etc etc. That reason swayed me to sell my 360 NCAA and buy a PS2 version which I like much better.

Now I've got the 360 madden 07 and like it alot......just curious if the PS2 version out does the 360 version which to me was the case in NCAA 07.....not sure that is the case.....enlighten me.....

phatjoe 08-22-2006 04:58 PM

Re: Answer me this question about PS2 Madden if you please..

I have PS2 versions of Madden and NCAA. I have not seen this happen in Madden though with the zoom on big plays or the 3rd person returns. I loved these features in NCAA.

I think this may be the first year that NCAA has outdone Madden. I am not impressed so far with Madden.

Shredder 08-22-2006 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phatjoe (Post 2576568)
I have PS2 versions of Madden and NCAA. I have not seen this happen in Madden though with the zoom on big plays or the 3rd person returns. I loved these features in NCAA.

I think this may be the first year that NCAA has outdone Madden. I am not impressed so far with Madden.

Thanks for the info. The two features you mention should be in ALL Madden and NCAA versions IMO......they're so cool to me at least.....

bears4444x 08-22-2006 07:08 PM

I hated the zoom cam in NCAA turned it off. Disrupted game flow in my opinion.