Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Too many basic features have been left out of the 360 2007 (/forums/showthread.php?t=180304)

oldpro 08-23-2006 12:00 AM

Too many basic features have been left out of the 360 2007

There is no excuse or reasonable explanation for not allowing player edits. Too many chiefs are in charge of producing Madden. Player edits should be a very common feature because we all have opinion about ratings. Why aren't the classic teams on the 360 version. Why not make a championship edition like the 93 genesis version!
The Superstar mode is not for everyone.Picking Hypothectical parents don't do it for me.Playing the game from only one perspective is dull as hell. Bring back simple features like single season mode with the option to customize a season with classic teams or Europe teams.
Bring back TV announcers! the radio guy is ok, but it makes the glass seem half full! Why not have random game announcers such as (Aikman, AL Michaels) or (Madden, Chris Berman).
The game is missing a solid presentation. Td celebration are average, injury scenes a weak. injury animation are weak, Still no gang tackling bu they rather focus on bull like Superstar mode. Give us more of a representation of the NFL. You spent 500 million for the exclusive, now its time to really put it to use!

xrob 08-23-2006 09:11 AM

Re: Too many basic features have been left out of the 360 2007

Totally agreed. I can't wait until the liciensing is up.

FunNgun034 08-24-2006 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xrob (Post 2578293)
Totally agreed. I can't wait until the liciensing is up.

yeah..and 2k5 still kicks *** and it already have been 2 years!! thanks to finn
and his awesome editor

xrob 08-24-2006 10:42 AM

Its still Maddening!!!

Dan917 08-24-2006 08:54 PM

Fantasy Draft and Player Editing for me.

The 2nd irks me the worst, because if there's something wrong then I can't do crap about it until EA releases a new roster.

Ratings/Position Example:

Michael Koenen is currently the Falcons punter AND Kicker, and is doing a damn good job at both. But if you sub him at K his stats are terrible. I'd change his ratings or make him a K if i could.

Equipment/Numbers Example:

Yeah, I try and do my own rosters and have them accurate...but since you can't change any numbers this is pretty much impossible.

Jerious Norwood has no gloves, and Demorrio Williams has dreads ... I disagree.