Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Historic Team Universal Spreadsheet interest Poll (/forums/showthread.php?t=181247)

ldpart67 08-28-2006 02:48 PM

Historic Team Universal Spreadsheet interest Poll

Ok;
Since the Historic Rosters are the same every year, I think the time has come to bite the bullet and make a master Spreadsheet that can be used annually.

I am thinking about taking the time to do this, BUT:

1) I have a full time job and dont have a time table for completion
2) It would be up to other members to actually put the info into the respective consoles and post the files.

So my question is : is there any interest in this? I cant justify the time if its only a few people, but depending on the feeback I get, I would be willing to take on the task.

Leftygroove 08-28-2006 04:30 PM

Re: Historic Team Universal Spreadsheet interest Poll

I would love to help make this happen. I actually thought about this as well when I saw the jumbled mess that was the historic roster text file on gamfaqs.com (don't get me wrong, I appreciate the hard work that went into that, but we really need a clean copy).

Make the spreadsheet, and I will plug in rosters.

ldpart67 08-28-2006 05:17 PM

Re: Historic Team Universal Spreadsheet interest Poll

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leftygroove (Post 2590831)
I would love to help make this happen. I actually thought about this as well when I saw the jumbled mess that was the historic roster text file on gamfaqs.com (don't get me wrong, I appreciate the hard work that went into that, but we really need a clean copy).

Make the spreadsheet, and I will plug in rosters.

Lefty;
I sent you a PM