Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Rickster101s OSCDRv25 Community Roster, Its Almost Time!!! (/forums/showthread.php?t=182314)

Rickster101 09-05-2006 08:46 PM

Rickster101s OSCDRv25 Community Roster, Its Almost Time!!!

This is close to opening day as far as set-ups are concerned and they're still being worked on so don't get to bent outta shape especially if you didn't contribute to this massive effort because they're aways from being perfect but in any case they're here for all to enjoy with the hopes and possibility of one more still to come..."Opening Day" if necessary and needed!!!

Jack Bauer says...."Hurry Up You're Running Outta Time"!!! :coola:

Holla Back y'all :y220b: :y11:
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call … The Twilight Zone. aka "OS...Da Spot"
— Rod Serling

SoCal-Phenom 09-05-2006 09:01 PM

Re: Rickster101s OSCDRv25 Community Roster, Its Almost Time!!!

Yo Rick!, has there been any other sliders recommended for these except of course your famous zero sliders?.....ain' been on here for a couple weeks......thanks dude

Rickster101 09-06-2006 01:50 AM

Re: Rickster101s OSCDRv25 Community Roster, Its Almost Time!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCal-Phenom (Post 2608904)
Yo Rick!, has there been any other sliders recommended for these except of course your famous zero sliders?.....ain' been on here for a couple weeks......thanks dude

I really haven't been focusing on the sliders except for lowering the Coverage abit thats about all really of course I keep them all low and nothing over 15 myself they work great for me and suttle changes result in really playable games from what I've experienced I am however thinking about posting an updated version based on settings I personally use and a CPU vs CPU set for guys into the long haul going into Franchise Modes and watching games that other teams play....its kinda cool really especially those "GAMECAST" games using that feature as for the "Here" and "Now" I'm winding them down towards an "Opening Day" if needed and necassary this could be it until the Season picks up...I can update better then the online crap that alot of support providers as in you know who...know one should have to wait that long (Not mentioning any names) thats suppose to be "Next" Gen but from what I've seen it ain't turning out too good!

On another note I have Madden 07 for the current XBOX and just recently DL'd some file here by Sjoh007, seen em' and knew updating those rosters would be a nightmare but he's done good with the way the game sets up rosters....very limited and not easy to edit at only 65 players...forget authenticity, FA to use they're set and theres no editing certain key items like years and ages nothing happening there Madden doesn't adhere to this except for its PC versions.

What do I think about the gameplay I've been ask? Can't say really fellas I haven't spent enough time playing the game but will soon enough using Sjoh007 recent rosters! :y1:

Holla Back y'all :y220b: :y11:
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call … The Twilight Zone. aka "OS...Da Spot"
— Rod Serling