Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Rickster101s OSCDRv30 Update...More missing Players Updated!!! (/forums/showthread.php?t=183261)

Rickster101 09-14-2006 12:24 AM

Rickster101s OSCDRv30 Update...More missing Players Updated!!!

This file is detcated to NINJAK2 who doesn't have pc capabilities in order to update files and guys in simular situtions these should be able to hold you guys for awhile and were done with info and chimes from the "Community" at large...enjoy em guys especially you "Raider" fans...thanx Liftheavy.

http://forums.operationsports.com/vB...171054&page=65

Holla Back y'all :y220b: :y11:
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call … The Twilight Zone aka "OS...Da Spot".
— Rod Serling

icicle22 09-14-2006 08:56 AM

Re: Rickster101s OSCDRv30 Update...More missing Players Updated!!!

Fist of all I really apprciate the effort! Great Work!

Second.....are you ever really going to take a break? You are addicted aren't you? We may have to get a group of OSers and come over and take away your Xbox and PCs so you can actually get some rest! Can you say "Intervention" anyone? :)

Everytime I think it's final.....you come back with more tweaks.....you are indeed a man on a mission! Take a break already! We'll be here when you get back!

Peace!

Oh yeah.....one question? Why the YSU icon? Are you form around these parts?

ringo 09-14-2006 10:54 AM

Rickster,
I'm going through your v29 rosters to start a season. I've just been going through them for jersey # changes and depth charts etc... I'm not missing to much by going w/ them instead of the v30 update am I? I saved the opening day rosters from ourlads and adjusting them player by player. It's tedious, but I'm a stickler for accuracy. Thanks for all the help.

Rickster101 09-14-2006 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icicle22 (Post 2626999)
Fist of all I really apprciate the effort! Great Work!

Second.....are you ever really going to take a break? You are addicted aren't you? We may have to get a group of OSers and come over and take away your Xbox and PCs so you can actually get some rest! Can you say "Intervention" anyone? :)

Everytime I think it's final.....you come back with more tweaks.....you are indeed a man on a mission! Take a break already! We'll be here when you get back!

Peace!

Oh yeah.....one question? Why the YSU icon? Are you form around these parts?

Originally yes many years ago and have had siblings and friends attend YSU also I have family members living in Youngstown and attended some schools there when I was younger, originally I'm from Cleveland and am familar with most things related to the State which also includes a sister who attended Thee "Ohio State" University....kinda cool huh, I live in Youngstown off and on staying with grandparents during the summer back in the day but Cleveland "Rocks" and Ohio is still "The Heart Of It All" my original home!

As for a break, well I keep seeing these little items that need fine tuning and I don't like leaving them incomplete and not up to my own personal standards either I do them right or don't do them at all and IMO they're still off abit needing these last minute minor tweaks thats all...I want em' done right and complete I'm a perfectionist like that and until the final whistle blows I'm in the game bro but soon when its looking right I'll most def be on break as for now these are just last minute needed adjustments and tweaks nothing major at this time just basic tweaks to get em' goin' in the right direction!

You guys are able to handle things but I myself just have a passion for the game and want to see things suceed further and I'm sure you guys will do just that so don't mind me I just a fella with a passion,desire, drive and determination to suceed but you're right I should slow down and have tried but somethings just can't wait because I don't like leaving unfinished buisness and they needed to be done as in the right here right now!

They don't have Buckeye trees in Cali...bummer I could use the shade to sit under during my break!

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call … The Twilight Zone aka "OS...Da Spot".
— Rod Serling

Rickster101 09-14-2006 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ringo (Post 2627241)
Rickster,
I'm going through your v29 rosters to start a season. I've just been going through them for jersey # changes and depth charts etc... I'm not missing to much by going w/ them instead of the v30 update am I? I saved the opening day rosters from ourlads and adjusting them player by player. It's tedious, but I'm a stickler for accuracy. Thanks for all the help.

I'd grab the OSCDRv30 roster which includes some minor work done on the "Raiders" roster among others and some last minute addtions leauge wide particularly missing players and position change, if you're into the fine details for your particular team you should notice these addtions and position changes and if you're using the editor you should be able to catch them own your own but not everyone has the time to edit or use it so I do it and get em' posted especially for guys who don't have one!

— Rod Serling

ringo 09-14-2006 03:08 PM

What I do is go team by team and make sure the roster is as close as it can get, jersey numbers are correct, and depth charts look good. It is so very time consuming as you know. If v30 is the last one for a while, quite a while, I'll start again. I started w/ v28, then 29 and now there is 30. I have maybe an hour and a half each evening to work on these and I get about 8 teams done before a new update comes out. I may have to bite the bullet w/ one of these and just do the best I can. Like I mentioned before, I can download finns schedule from the roster, but tweaking and fine tuning individual players in that editor like you do is well over my head and out of my depth.

NINJAK2 09-14-2006 09:43 PM

Thanks again rickster. Got them downloaded, now I need to see if my girl will let me check them out. Ever since OSCD started up I've been on the X everyday checking the rosters out. Everyday I come home I fear my xbox will no longer be there for some mysterious reason. Take a much needed break bro.

therizing02 09-15-2006 01:04 PM

Rickster,

Thanks again and great work man. I did have a question though. Last night as I was flipping through the teams, I noticed that the Colts overall rating was 80. Is this an error? They are among the worst in the league in this roster.

Thanks again.