Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Rickster101s OSCDRv33 Community Rosters Now Available! (/forums/showthread.php?t=184508)

Rickster101 09-24-2006 02:08 PM

Rickster101s OSCDRv33 Community Rosters Now Available!

This is an updated version for now and Flipmo23 is also back taking a look at it for somemore possible changes, hopefully he'll check into the Franchise issues that have been ask about as for myself I'm "Watching" some Football games today and yes I am still taking a semi break so I've slowed down posting them for now but may get around to the "OSCD" rosters later for those of you asking me about them, right now I'm doing more actual playing of the game and having fun...just finished off PSU in my NCAA07 Dynasty, I'm playing with "The Ohio State University" and we're 4-0 coming up next week Iowa!

Holla Back y'all :y220b: :y11:
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call … The Twilight Zone aka "OS...Da Spot".
— Rod Serling

Flipmo23 09-24-2006 02:17 PM

Re: Rickster101s OSCDRv33 Community Rosters Now Available!

The new file is up in the OSCD thread.
http://forums.operationsports.com/vB...171054&page=69