Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Operation Sports Content and Other News (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Submit Interview Questions to Adam Morrison, Cover Athlete For NCAA March Madness (/forums/showthread.php?t=190024)

Steve_OS 11-16-2006 02:39 PM

Submit Interview Questions to Adam Morrison, Cover Athlete For NCAA March Madness

We just secured a spot with the NCAA March Madness 07 cover athlete, Adam Morrison. If you would like to ask him a question or two about his rookie season and/or what he thinks of NCAA March Madness 07, submit them now. The demo comes out on November 20th. Adam is a huge gamer, so ask him whatever you like, maybe we can get some inside information. :)

I'll post the answers as soon as possible.

Basketballer238 11-16-2006 03:19 PM

Re: Submit Interview Questions to Adam Morrison, Cover Athlete For NCAA March Madness

im a little mad at you because your on my fantasy team and not doing so good, but i will still ask you a question...

what is the best feature about the xbox 360 version?

TreyFury97 11-16-2006 06:10 PM

Re: Submit Interview Questions to Adam Morrison, Cover Athlete For NCAA March Madness

Will there be classic teams from the Past, such as the first "cinderella" Gonzaga Team from 1999, as well as your strong team from last year with you, and JP Batista?

Is the create-a-player and team feature good enough so that we could do it ourselves if the Zags teams mentioned above aren't in the game?

Trey