Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   uniforms (/forums/showthread.php?t=191799)

mrmilnes 12-04-2006 01:23 PM

uniforms

Can someone please post the file for the alternate uniforms. I am not connected to the market place so I can't get them.

Thanks

TJdaSportsGuy 12-04-2006 01:29 PM

Re: uniforms

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmilnes (Post 2800289)
Can someone please post the file for the alternate uniforms. I am not connected to the market place so I can't get them.

Thanks

It's been said before, but I'll say it again. It's not a save that can be transferred on a memory card.

pistonpete 12-04-2006 03:58 PM

actually it can be transferred to a memory card. the thing is that you have to be signed in to XBL under your XBL gamertag to use this saved content on another console. so, to be exact it can be transferred to a memory card, they just made it almost impossible to share the content with others via the 360 Xchange USB device. if anybody knows a way around this restriction, let us know. i've got a friend who wants to use it. btw, for those who don't have XBL Gold, all you need is a Silver account because the downloads are in the Marketplace, you don't have to go in game to get the content. i think a Silver account is free, and if its not if you buy that goofy BK video game it gives you a free two day trial of XBL. the games are $3.99, so you can get the dl content for the cost of the game. another way to get the content if you don't have XBL is to take your console over to another guys house and connect to XBL thru his Internet connection and get it without all of the restrictions in place.

pete

coogrfan 12-04-2006 04:01 PM

Live Silver is free.

Beland 12-05-2006 08:16 PM

Will it work if you justr bring your hard drive over and attach to their system with their internet connection?

coogrfan 12-06-2006 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beland (Post 2803561)
Will it work if you justr bring your hard drive over and attach to their system with their internet connection?

I don't think so. I've read where several people have tried something like that without success.

Does anyone know any reason why he couldn't take his complete 360, and hook it up to his friend's internet connection long enough to download the jerseys?

Dolfan349 12-06-2006 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coogrfan (Post 2804311)
I don't think so. I've read where several people have tried something like that without success.

Does anyone know any reason why he couldn't take his complete 360, and hook it up to his friend's internet connection long enough to download the jerseys?

This works fine -- I've done it before with other things.

D_Money 12-06-2006 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coogrfan (Post 2804311)

XBL accounts are tied to user ids/accounts, not internet connections. IP address connections change periodically if you're using DHCP, so XBL doesn't validate a user through a network connection (IP address).