Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   PLEASE HELP....with xplorer 360 (/forums/showthread.php?t=192805)

calfcramp!!! 12-15-2006 03:31 AM

PLEASE HELP....with xplorer 360

I would GREATLY,GREATLY appreciate a step by step instructions on how to get some ncaa rosters on my xbox 360 with the transfer kit.I am trying to use xplorer 360 but I always have problems getting or making a id for the rosters to be seen by the 360.I have spent countless hours off and on on this and I am about done.I am not very intelligent on this stuff I guess.There seems to be you need more then one id?Most people upload there saves or whatever without any id's.I have read and reread instructions but I just cant do it.A step by step would be great.

Craig

VidGaminMachine476 12-15-2006 03:04 PM

Re: PLEASE HELP....with xplorer 360

Heh.

Hi, and welcome to the world of XPlorer 360. It absolutely blows if you don't get it, and imho, the instruction manual sucks. Here's what you need to specify for me.

You bought the XSata device, correct? If you did, follow my steps. If not, then I have no clue how to help you.

1) Find a file that is XPlorer 360 capable. (Ie. ssadsdfsfdd.BIN) It cannot be an XChange 360 file. You CAN convert XChange to Xplorer files, using the XIC program, which you can find on www.360gamesaves.com.

2) To make things simple, I won't get into the XChange ---> Xplorer system. I'm going to safely assume that you have a .bin file all ready to go.

3) Plug in the USB cord correctly.

4) Turn on your X360. If done correctly, your gamer profile won't load.

5) Then, open up XPlorer 360.

6) Then, go to:

Drive --> Open --> Hardrive or memory card.

7) Go down to Partition 1? I think it is. You can find this in the insturctional manual. Wherever your content is.

8) FIND the correct game folder. It should be like (4SKDFSDF) for example.

9) Double click into it, if you saved something, you should notice it as a save. like, for NCAA, "your name".profile or something.

10) In an empty space, right click. Select inject file. Inject the file into the game folder.

Wam. It should work.

calfcramp!!! 12-15-2006 08:15 PM

Re: PLEASE HELP....with xplorer 360

Thanks for trying to help but I have the datel transfer kit with a memory card.I do not have any other device.SOMEBODY PLEASE help.

Craig