Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Pro Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   2007 NFL Schedules (/forums/showthread.php?t=193617)

elicoleman 12-24-2006 07:00 PM

2007 NFL Schedules

With alot of divisions standings decided, or close to it...that means next years opponents are basically set in stone.

So I was wondering, who does your team face next year, and how hard do you think it is.

http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedu...uture_afce.htm

New England Patriots

HOME: Miami, NY Jets, Buffalo, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Washington, San Diego

AWAY: Miami, NY Jets, Buffalo, Baltimore ,Cincinnati, Dallas, NY Giants, Indianapolis

Honestly, that's gotta be one of the tougher schedules going into next year. The AFC East will be alot stronger, and road games at Baltimore, Cincy, Dallas and Indy...that's pretty tough. Obviously, alot will factor on the draft, free agency, injuries, etc....so who really knows.

cjonesfan921 12-24-2006 07:05 PM

Re: 2007 NFL Schedules

Quote:

Originally Posted by elicoleman (Post 2835256)
With alot of divisions standings decided, or close to it...that means next years opponents are basically set in stone.

So I was wondering, who does your team face next year, and how hard do you think it is.

http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedu...uture_afce.htm

New England Patriots

HOME: Miami, NY Jets, Buffalo, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Washington, San Diego

AWAY: Miami, NY Jets, Buffalo, Baltimore ,Cincinnati, Dallas, NY Giants, Indianapolis

Honestly, that's gotta be one of the tougher schedules going into next year. The AFC East will be alot stronger, and road games at Baltimore, Cincy, Dallas and Indy...that's pretty tough. Obviously, alot will factor on the draft, free agency, injuries, etc....so who really knows.

That's one loss for your Pats. :y220a:

Cowboys play the AFC East and the NFC North. Also the Saints and Seahawks. Seahawks in Dallas, and the Saints away.

coogrfan 12-24-2006 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjonesfan921 (Post 2835266)
That's one loss for your Pats. :y220a:

Cowboys play the AFC East and the NFC North. Also the Saints and Seahawks. Seahawks in Dallas, and the Saints away.

You know, we haven't won the division yet... :nono:

DrDoom77 12-24-2006 07:14 PM

Looks like the Bears play the AFC West and NFC East next year, plus (I'm assuming) the first place teams from the NFC West and South (Seattle & New Orleans). I'd better not hear any complaints about the Bears' soft schedule next year.

cjonesfan921 12-24-2006 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coogrfan (Post 2835284)
You know, we haven't won the division yet... :nono:

Yeah, but I feel it happening. :)

If it doesn't, i'll eat my crow.

NYJets 12-24-2006 07:19 PM

Jets
@Baltimore
@Cincinatti
@Dallas
@NY Giants
@ Either Titans or Jags

We better make the playoffs this year, because next year is going to be brutal, especially with the Bills and Dolphins both making strides towards the end of the year and the Patriots will always be tough.

EWRMETS 12-24-2006 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYJets (Post 2835303)
Jets
@Baltimore
@Cincinatti
@Dallas
@NY Giants
@ Either Titans or Jags

We better make the playoffs this year, because next year is going to be brutal, especially with the Bills and Dolphins both making strides towards the end of the year and the Patriots will always be tough.

The Bills and Dolphins always seem like they are making strides for the past 5 years.

Brandwin 12-24-2006 08:27 PM

Are those accurate?

Either way, the Niners supposdly player the NFC East next year and then have a game with Dallas the year after in Dallas. I plan on making both Dallas games. Plus t2009 it says NFC East again and they have Houston on the schedule.

Might get to see the Niners 4 times live in three years.