Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   2K4 roster? (/forums/showthread.php?t=195062)

capa 01-11-2007 09:04 AM

2K4 roster?

Has anyone done a 2K4 roster recently...like an end of year/playoffs roster? I know there was one done back in the summer and I think an update in Sept. Anyone know of any updates since then?

C

DreadedSteeler 01-14-2007 04:09 PM

Re: 2K4 roster?

Quote:

Originally Posted by capa (Post 2868656)
Has anyone done a 2K4 roster recently...like an end of year/playoffs roster? I know there was one done back in the summer and I think an update in Sept. Anyone know of any updates since then?

C

capa,

I do have plans to do another, just not sure when. I am hoping to put out a post draft roster though...not exactly sure how yet.:confused: I'm thinking about not renaming any o-linemen, just give correct jersey #s, ratings, heights, and weights.

I have been working on a base roster for awhile now so i won't have to start from scratch anymore. The base would have all the players on their correct teams, jersey #s, ect. completed, but contains no created players or renamed players(except LeVar Arrington).

I could post the base when finished if anyone is interested.

capa 01-14-2007 10:04 PM

I am interested. 2K5 is an awesome game but I think 2K4 plays a bit more relaistic on the field and easier to get a running and passing game...especially from the cpu.

C

DreadedSteeler 01-15-2007 10:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
OK, here is an update of the early season file. Players added include Colston, Gradkowski, McNeill ,Tarvaris Jackson and Bernard Berrian.

DreadedSteeler 01-15-2007 10:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
And here is the base roster...

capa 01-16-2007 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DreadedSteeler (Post 2880924)
OK, here is an update of the early season file. Players added include Colston, Gradkowski, McNeill ,Tarvaris Jackson and Bernard Berrian.

Excellent! Are these end of year rosters? Start of playoffs?

C

MC Fatigue 01-16-2007 04:04 PM

I'm very interested in these, too. I'm curious, though - do they contain a lot of specific edits - or are the general ratings from 2k4 good enough? I know 2k5 requires a lot of specific lowering and raising of attributes to make it work, and I can't work like that for a franchise - so I'd like to start a 2k4 franchise since I think it plays a little better without so many edits.

capa 01-16-2007 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timmay (Post 2882186)
I'm very interested in these, too. I'm curious, though - do they contain a lot of specific edits - or are the general ratings from 2k4 good enough? I know 2k5 requires a lot of specific lowering and raising of attributes to make it work, and I can't work like that for a franchise - so I'd like to start a 2k4 franchise since I think it plays a little better without so many edits.

Check this post for details...

http://forums.operationsports.com/vB...d.php?t=174039

C