Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   OSCDRv43/Rickster101 The Post Season Playoff Edtion (/forums/showthread.php?t=195562)

Rickster101 01-16-2007 05:58 PM

OSCDRv43/Rickster101 The Post Season Playoff Edtion

Here we go again guys and this time my cyber persona "Jack Bauer" is back with them so expect some serious things to go down with them! :coola:

For the most part to make a long story short I've pretty much gone thru just about all the attributes and streamlined them more closer to the games intended settings for players so you'll see no Supermen or certain players performing super human feats that appear to cause erratic gameplay that just doesn't fit the games intented hardcode programming so in a word or two they're set-up to function within the games already set-up parameters and thats how it should be actually within reasonable rational goals and expected performances.

The edits are close to what the players attributes reflect according to my calculations and research for the past season, its not rocket science guys just practical realistic edits that do work and of course you do have the option to adjust them as you see fit for what your expectations are but keep on mind this is only a video game and some things just aren't possible thats just the way it is so don't get too caught up tweaking the numbers or you'll miss out on actually playing the game.

I have seen Puja21s rosters and they are very good IMO my only gripe isn't with the rosters per-say but what he did in eliminating some of the players and leaving some out, but thats to be expected if you're looking at players you think aren't worthy of being represented in the game if they haven't been viewed as impact players.

True some aren't actually needed but I did put in a considerable amount of time researching and finding that info on them so yes I am being biased here guys, it takes time putting those players in the game and I'm proud of the fact that they do still exist in my version.

Now I'm not taking anything away from what Puja21 has done with the file and at this time the rosters he's done are first class with everything pretty much up to speed with them now I just feel a little sad in seeing the players I created gone or not counted as viable CAPs but hey its his roster and he's still done an amazing job despite the fact he left out alot of good players I included in the original roster.

Its cool though because they're still in mine or at least most of them with addtions added to those also still there, so I'm not bitter I just miss seeing some of those guys I myself bought to life via my own interpetation of what players are actually viewed as and some should have been left on the roster and others added thats just my opinion and no disrespect intended towards Puja21 and his fine roster I know he had his reasons and did what he had to do really I understand how all this works and he's done a fine job except for dropping the axe on certain players I'd grown accustom to seeing since I did create them from scatch and used them myself from time to time who knows what may happen during a franchise run you might need the guy then again maybe not whats important is that you have fun with them.

I have three or four versions of the new OSCDRv43/Rickster101 roster and am still in the thought process of selecting which one I'm going to post at this time and may possibly post them but realistically I'll probably post just one and see how it does.

On a simular note you can use these for Franchise modes and they aren't fixed to work with just one mind set meaning if you want to import any draft classes created by Puja21 you can and they do work I've tested them and they fit like a glove and hand so that shouldn't be an issue if you want to start a Franchise just follow his set-up for that portion of the game as he's laid out in his thread.

The roster will be posted shortly perhaps sometime later today or tomarrow, I think they're in great shape with what I've done with them and they're still holding their own at this site so hopefully you guys will take sometime off to get in a good game of 2K Football and have fun just playing em' it is after all its still a game so play and have fun!

Holla Back ya'll :y220b: :y11:
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call … The Twilight Zone aka "OS...Da Spot".
— Rod Serling

LDX97 01-16-2007 08:47 PM

Re: OSCDRv43/Rickster101 The Post Season Playoff Edtion Is Now Available

i love how its says now available yet where the f$ck is it?

MrDangles 01-16-2007 08:55 PM

Quote:

The roster will be posted shortly perhaps sometime later today or tomarrow
Notice this line from Rickster

LDX97 01-16-2007 09:30 PM

notice the headline

MrDangles 01-16-2007 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LDX97 (Post 2882650)
notice the headline

I know what the headline says. I'm just saying reading the whole post would be helpful too. Not trying to be mean. :smile:

LDX97 01-16-2007 10:32 PM

yeah i know, im sorry im in a bad mood cuz my grandfather is in the hospital..
anyway these guys are great for doing these rosters for us

Rickster101 01-17-2007 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LDX97 (Post 2882834)
yeah i know, im sorry im in a bad mood cuz my grandfather is in the hospital..
anyway these guys are great for doing these rosters for us

I really do hope you mean what you're saying here because I didn't take to kindly that post from you...at all!

You don't know me and I sure as hell don't know you so you'd best be aware of certain terms of respect and conduct expected from you and members of this site what you said wasn't needed and I do have a life that goes beyond video games so I handle those items first and then get into this chosen activity of doing and preparing rosters for the sole purpose of entertainment!

You get a pass this time bro but if I were you I'd keep true to that second post of yours and remember that you don't pay me squat so why are you being so rude and disrespectful with the way you express yourself?

If you're new here then you need to stop right now with that crap I'm not one of those 13 or 14 year old gamers who cause trouble at certain sites I've been to where kids take over the threads and ruin the site or lose members due to the rudeness and conduct of its members, if you're one of those type of people I'd suggest you go back and not address or speak to anyone here as you have to me because I won't take that kinda crap from anyone.

As for the thanx thats fine and all but I'm not just some guy and you didn't post to just any guy you posted here where I am directed at me so let me introduce myself, I'm Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer" and I don't like the way you posted that very nasty post and yes I'm hot you didn't even bother to read it all the way through and you're wanting something for nothing you've never PM'd me you don't even contribute here towards any roster work yet you expect something right?

Since I don't want your money lets say you show a little class and respect bro, what you said was totally out of line and I don't like what you said in the way you're expecting something for nothing.

With the time I've spent replying to your nasty post I could have posted the roster instead, but no you had to come in here sounding like I owe you something pissing me off and then you say these guys are great but yet you didn't direct that part towards me, the guys didn't make this roster I did and you'd know that if you'd slow down read the post and know who you were directing that post at and believe me bro I'm not the kinda guy who takes that kinda crap because most members here don't act like you do so stop early while you're ahead and we'll get along fine from a distance, a suggestion for you here bro read the T.O.S. established here at "OS...Da Spot" and see what is and isn't acceptable your post is most def not and learn some manners also they'll serve you better in the long run and you won't have to act or reply in such a rude manner unless you know me that way and in this case you don't.

My sincere blessing and wishs do go out to you and your family during this somber time in your life but it does not excuse your rudness and lack of respect I wish your grandfather a swift and speedy recovery and hope you find these words of some comfort, I'm not pissed at you I'm pissed at your total lack of respect talking to me in that way and mannor...you don't know me that way so slow down and be patient I too have family and can understand being concerned about love ones but still it does not excuse your actions here...the rosters will post and you won't have to pay a dime I don't want your money and earn my respect by being fair,honest and respectable to my fellow members and cyber friends.

P.S. Jack is back and doesn't like you much or the way you posted what you did but he's cool and won't say anything so far but he sure as hell is thinkin' it! :coola:

Holla Back ya'll :y220b: :y11:
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call … The Twilight Zone aka "OS...Da Spot".
— Rod Serling

ExtremeGamer 01-17-2007 07:35 AM

Get back on the topic. No attacking anyone or flipping out other members.

And Rickster, if they aren't ready, then don't say they are in the title, as it's pretty misleading to anyone who glances over the forum. I changed the title to just say the name of the roster only, removing the "Now Available" part. Once they are ready, PM one of us and we can change it back.