Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Question about Franchise Stats (/forums/showthread.php?t=195668)

puja21 01-18-2007 10:19 PM

Re: Question about Franchise Stats

ha- turley. he may be getting receptions because the chiefs only have 2 TEs in that file if i remember correctly. when that condition exists, a tackle is sometimes subbed as a TE in 3 TE sets (or the FB is the 3rd TE but ive seen both).

my last update w/ new players until the combine (there will still be ratings updates however) should be tomorrow.

This will bring the total draft prospects to about ~250 real NCAA players w/ accurate names, face/skin, ht/wt, jersey #, DOB, & equipment.

ralphsundin 01-19-2007 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by puja21 (Post 2886640)
This will bring the total draft prospects to about ~250 real NCAA players w/ accurate names, face/skin, ht/wt, jersey #, DOB, & equipment.

Incredible...

Just one update I noticed with your last thing(not sure if it's something that you change on teams or not).

Clevelands LBs need changed a bit.
Wimbley needs to go to OLB
Chaun Thompson needs to go ILB
D'Q Jackson needs to go ILB

puja21 01-19-2007 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ralphsundin (Post 2886833)
Incredible...

Just one update I noticed with your last thing(not sure if it's something that you change on teams or not).

Clevelands LBs need changed a bit.
Wimbley needs to go to OLB
Chaun Thompson needs to go ILB
D'Q Jackson needs to go ILB

i got those pos changes from yahoo depth charts way back when i started this roster at thanksgiving
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/cle/depthchart

sorry if theyre wrong but if i remember correctly the browns play a 4-3 in the game by default anyway, so something is always going to be off w/ the in-game depth charts (even w/ a diff PB the depth chart doesn't allow you to make changes for a 3-4 or vice versa)

ralphsundin 01-19-2007 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by puja21 (Post 2886931)
i got those pos changes from yahoo depth charts way back when i started this roster at thanksgiving
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/cle/depthchart

sorry if theyre wrong but if i remember correctly the browns play a 4-3 in the game by default anyway, so something is always going to be off w/ the in-game depth charts (even w/ a diff PB the depth chart doesn't allow you to make changes for a 3-4 or vice versa)

Yeah that's one thing I don't like about 2k5 is you can't change depth chart's even if you are running a different playbook. I guess it was just my personal preference than since i use the 3-4 playbook when I play with them so everyone is in the right spot.

puja21 01-19-2007 06:05 PM

remember of course u can change them for ur franchise w/ finn's editor. im sure yahoo depth charts has plenty of other mistakes in them- excluding situations like this w/ PB errors, i tried to make changes if i noticed them when watching games

ralphsundin 01-20-2007 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by puja21 (Post 2887941)
remember of course u can change them for ur franchise w/ finn's editor. im sure yahoo depth charts has plenty of other mistakes in them- excluding situations like this w/ PB errors, i tried to make changes if i noticed them when watching games

I'm assuming you mean change the players' positions...and not the base defense.