Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Real to Life Franchise save (/forums/showthread.php?t=196109)

canikickit1 01-22-2007 10:13 PM

Real to Life Franchise save

Does anyone have a franchise save (preferably with pujas draft class) with the correct (or close to correct) playoff seed losses/superbowl match up and draft counts? I think we'd all like to see which team chooses who in the draft.

Thanks pm me if yall do

thejackal25 01-22-2007 10:44 PM

Re: Real to Life Franchise save

Quote:

Originally Posted by canikickit1 (Post 2896315)
Does anyone have a franchise save (preferably with pujas draft class) with the correct (or close to correct) playoff seed losses/superbowl match up and draft counts? I think we'd all like to see which team chooses who in the draft.

Thanks pm me if yall do

With the draft glitch, this just isn't is going to work...

puja21 01-22-2007 11:32 PM

if you really wanna see the game generate the 1st round for you, you could always takeover all-human control for the first round & pick all crap players... then let the CPU regain control for round 2 to the end (second round would act as the first in practice)

you wouldn't even have to have the seeds correct- just force draft pick trades between all the teams using human control to get the order like real life.

finally, if you do let the CPU pick the whole draft including the 1st round in my file, i at least have yet to see a season w/ the bug where they draft all D-linemen. it does have the glitch (or intended outcome) of course where the CPU drafts only QB, RB, DE, and a few other positions in the 1st round.

canikickit1 01-23-2007 02:33 AM

Well i'll try to post my save up when I get to it. I had a franchise with the bears, saints, eagles, and seahawks on top of nfc, and chargers,ravens, colts, and pats on top of afc. the only problem was the wildcards, but easily managed with repeating the games until the higher (true to life seed) one won.

But I deleted it. :smirk:, So I'll try to post a remake of it.