Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   I have seen the light :D (/forums/showthread.php?t=205787)

Sarah 05-05-2007 04:34 PM

I have seen the light :D

I am an avid football gamer and a big fan of NFl but not NCAA. In my 5 years of being a football video gamer I always snub the NCAA football. I never own one or tried it in the past. I am also a big fan of the NFL 2K series but I learn how football is played in Madden series because of its tutorial video included in the game. I currently own a 360 system and I am becoming tired of Madden 2007 because it sucks flat out compared to the PC version.

I became desperate and bought NCAA Football 2007 last night (for no good reason) just to tie me over until Madden 2008. I was blown away right off the bat and now I just realized what I was missing in the past versions of NCAA Football in the current gen system. The game is way waaayyyy better than Madden 2007 in my opinion. Although I am still in the process of getting used it's controls, I am gonna cancel my Madden 2008 pre-order and move it towards NCAA 2008. :D Madden? Nah, I don't care about that series anymore. GGGOOOOO DUCKS and BEAVERS!!!!!! :D Oh, include the Portland State Vikings thier too. Icon10 :D

pfunk880 05-05-2007 04:37 PM

Re: I have seen the light :D

I think you've come to the wrong place...

VTPack919 05-05-2007 04:47 PM

go ducks and beavers? ha, wow.

Sarah 05-05-2007 04:56 PM

Can anybody tell me how the recruiting thing work or maybe tips? I just realized that I can only allocate points to the players I targeted in the off-season. Not as the season progress. It is somewhat new, as I have said, I this is my first time playing NCAA game. Thanks.

Sarah 05-05-2007 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VTPack919 (Post 3101435)
go ducks and beavers? ha, wow.

Did they kill your cat and dog? I am sorry, I am not familiar with this NCAA football atmosphere. What's going on?

baa7 05-05-2007 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarah (Post 3101449)
Did they kill your cat and dog? I am sorry, I am not familiar with this NCAA football atmosphere. What's going on?

Some people are on their 5th-6th beer at this time of day, is all. No problems ;)

baa7 05-05-2007 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarah (Post 3101420)
I just realized what I was missing in the past versions of NCAA Football in the current gen system. The game is way waaayyyy better than Madden 2007 in my opinion.

It's common knowledge NCAA has been the better game for some time now. Certainly people on the EA gaming boards are always talking about it when comparing the two games. Surprised you haven't read anything about that.

Sarah 05-05-2007 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baa7 (Post 3101460)
It's common knowledge NCAA has been the better game for some time now. Certainly people on the EA gaming boards are always talking about it when comparing the two games. Surprised you haven't read anything about that.

No I have not. I started playing football game in NFL 2K3 but it was not until 2005 that I actually learn how to play football video games. It only now in 2007 that I actually move the difficulty level to All Madden in the Madden series. Now I am playing NCAA at All-American difficulty level in NCAA football. I came from another country where games like football is never played.