Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   All Pro Football 2K (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Building a baller 2k style (/forums/showthread.php?t=210705)

backbreaker 07-04-2007 03:43 PM

Building a baller 2k style

Now that we have most of the abilities and # of CAP's. Build a baller that is not in the game and see if other members concur. This could go along way in helping people create a baller that they are interested in creating.

Terry Bradshaw: Benefited from great talent, often called dumb ect..., but contrary to popular belief he was quite smart and called his own plays, putting him in a select group. He wasn't the most accurate passer and again benefitted from fearless receivers with acrobatic hops to get well overthrown balls.

Terry's Attributes:
Rocket Arm-- Pocket Presence--Clutch--Leadership bonus
I will rate him a Low Gold / High Silver.

The Bringer 07-04-2007 03:46 PM

Re: Building a baller 2k style

Cap Boso TE

Copper

Attributes

Grass in facemask

2k5 still the best fb game ever:frown:

NEW_ORLEANS 07-04-2007 03:53 PM

I remember Cap Boso on the Tecmo Bowl

Rocky 07-04-2007 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by backbreaker (Post 3210215)
Now that we have most of the abilities and # of CAP's. Build a baller that is not in the game and see if other members concur. This could go along way in helping people create a baller that they are interested in creating.

Terry Bradshaw: Benefited from great talent, often called dumb ect..., but contrary to popular belief he was quite smart and called his own plays, putting him in a select group. He wasn't the most accurate passer and again benefitted from fearless receivers with acrobatic hops to get well overthrown balls.

Terry's Attributes:
Rocket Arm-- Pocket Presence--Clutch--Leadership bonus
I will rate him a Low Gold / High Silver.

That's pretty solid. I'm going to do one of the most underrated RB's to ever play......Mr. Tony Dorsett. Dorsett had it all, but most of all he was as fast as lightning. Once he got loose(which was quite often), it's was over.

Dorsett's Attributes:
Breakaway Burst--Workhorse--Arms of Steel--Speed Burner.
Definately a gold.

backbreaker 07-04-2007 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocky (Post 3210311)
That's pretty solid. I'm going to do one of the most underrated RB's to ever play......Mr. Tony Dorsett. Dorsett had it all, but most of all he was as fast as lightning. Once he got loose(which was quite often), it's was over.

Dorsett's Attributes:
Breakaway Burst--Workhorse--Arms of Steel--Speed Burner.
Definately a gold.

I don't recall, Dorsett having an effective stiff arm to garner him "Arm of Steel" to me stiff arm and Dorsett are not synonymous "Quick Feet" maybe?

Rocky 07-04-2007 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by backbreaker (Post 3210327)
I don't recall, Dorsett having an effective stiff arm to garner him "Arm of Steel" to me stiff arm and Dorsett are not synonymous "Quick Feet" maybe?

He used it quite a bit from what I've seen of him(I only caught him at the end of his career).........I was thinking about Finesse(or quick feet). So I guess that would be cool.:)

NYG_Meth 07-04-2007 04:57 PM

For those of you creating yourselves in the game, what are your positions/attributes going to be?

Aaenuel 07-04-2007 05:01 PM

QB Chris Chandler
Bronze Level

Abilities:
* Cadence
* Play Fake