Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Looking for a team to play with. (/forums/showthread.php?t=211146)

Brandon 2006 07-09-2007 02:05 AM

Looking for a team to play with.

I'm about to start a dynasty in Madden 07 on the 360. I am tired of doing a dynasty with my favorite team and now I want to pick a bad team and bring them up and within 3-6 years make the superbowl. Any suggestions on weaker teams that I could use?

TheMatrix31 07-09-2007 02:24 AM

Re: Looking for a team to play with.

The Texans :)

Up and coming D, star wideout...

dbshady 07-09-2007 02:24 AM

Arizona Cardinals...
Young talented team, with a great offensive mold. Matt Lienart, Edgerrin James, Larry Fitzgerald and Anquan "Q" Bolden. The defense needs help, but Adrian Wilson and Karlos Dansby are beasts.

Cleveland Browns...
Key Players: Jamal Lewis, Braylon Edwards, Kellen Winslow, Gary Baxter, Andra Davis, Willie McGinest.

Tampa Bay Buc's...
Key Players: Cadillac Williams, Jeff Garcia, Joey Galloway, Cato June, Derrick Brooks, Ronde Barber, Simeon Rice.

Other notable options: Oakland, Houston, and Detroit.

Deelron 07-09-2007 03:12 AM

I'd suggest the Redskins, finished 27th in ESPN's 2006 Power rankings, not a ton of upside nor really remarkable talent (and not that many new draft picks this season to make it much better) and a pretty tough division to boot (every division rival made the playoffs).
While not quite as bad as some of the previously mentioned teams, I'd consider the Redskins as being a bit more hopeless then the previously mentioned teams.

d_max 07-09-2007 09:46 AM

I don't know, I'd say the Redskins have more of a chance than both the Texans and the Browns.

ODogg 07-09-2007 10:56 AM

Your avatar indicates you're a Longhorns fan so the obvious choice is the only one, the Dallas Cowboys.

Joshua 07-09-2007 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ODogg (Post 3218723)
Your avatar indicates you're a Longhorns fan so the obvious choice is the only one, the Dallas Cowboys.

Or the Tennessee Vince's... err Titans

ODogg 07-09-2007 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshua (Post 3218922)
Or the Tennessee Vince's... err Titans

You're right, one of those two would be logical to use, depending upon how quickly you want to succeed and/or build up the team yourself