Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   All Pro Football 2K (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   All Pro E3 Impressions from Shanker @ Sportsgamer (/forums/showthread.php?t=212063)

Spin 07-16-2007 02:25 PM

All Pro E3 Impressions from Shanker @ Sportsgamer

http://www.sportsgamer.com/content/9...al-impressions

Spin 07-16-2007 02:30 PM

Re: All Pro E3 Impressions from Shanker @ Sportsgamer

bad move to compare it to madden if the title is all pro football final impressions.

computerlover 07-16-2007 02:40 PM

well you know its a madden fanboy site.. so the comparison would be frequent and opinions lopsided..

in one paragraph he mentioned madden 3 times.. *sigh*

oh well.. thats what happens man... thats what happens..

madden has the NFL so thats too appealing to pass up... lmao!!

06 and 07 had the license.. but i returned them in hours instead of days.. lol!

fatman242 07-16-2007 02:41 PM

horrible article, it seemed extremely unispired and rushed...almost to the point of it reading as if it was in point form.

also his comment below defending is article he re-stated his point that APF is not a replacement for madden so you need to make sure you have that 60 bucks to reserve madden.

I don't know about you, but after last year, I'm not buying Madden, at least not before renting it.

I would have been more appropriate to compare to NCAA since the demo is out and he's played both games...where's the grass texture in NCAA? ...and why are we talking about grass?

Vast 07-16-2007 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by computerlover (Post 3238816)
well you know its a madden fanboy site.. so the comparison would be frequent and opinions lopsided..

in one paragraph he mentioned madden 3 times.. *sigh*

oh well.. thats what happens man... thats what happens..

madden has the NFL so thats too appealing to pass up... lmao!!

06 and 07 had the license.. but i returned them in hours instead of days.. lol!

lol. whats even funnier is his response to all the bashing he was receiving.
"I never said Madden is more appealing. I simply said that All-Pro is not a replacement for Madden. Regardless of whether you purchase All-Pro or not, you need to reserve $60 to get your copy of Madden"

I need to reserve?? are you out your damn mind!!

canman 07-16-2007 02:46 PM

Decent enough but it seems APF wasn't as fast as Madden and it didn't look as good as Madden... Other then that "It will probably take a year or two to iron out the kinks but it is nice to see 2K making football games again."

Hmmm...

mrmonkeymark 07-16-2007 02:47 PM

This guy sounds like a douche bag to me. Madden this, Madden that.... blah blah blah.... Why is there even a comparison to Madden? This is all-pro football, not NFL. Obviously this guy gets paid on EA Sports commision. Screw EA Sports! They're not even that good! Go 2K!

spankdatazz22 07-16-2007 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vast (Post 3238824)
lol. whats even funnier is his response to all the bashing he was receiving.
"I never said Madden is more appealing. I simply said that All-Pro is not a replacement for Madden. Regardless of whether you purchase All-Pro or not, you need to reserve $60 to get your copy of Madden"

I need to reserve?? are you out your damn mind!!

lol - that was a damn funny quote (that makes no sense lol), especially since his article mentioned Madden every other sentence