Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   All Pro Football 2K (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   EGM craps on AllPro (/forums/showthread.php?t=212123)

driddy 07-16-2007 10:06 PM

EGM craps on AllPro

Some of them said that it is better than the first Next Gen Madden, but that it looks horrible.

Bryan Intihar went the extra mile in trashing this game.

All on the EGM Live podcast 57 minutes into it.

That being said, they had already lost me weeks ago when they were hinting at how bad this game looked while talking up NCAA. Your mileage may vary.

nak10 07-16-2007 10:08 PM

Re: EGM craps on AllPro

link?

driddy 07-16-2007 10:09 PM

I use itunes, it is the 7/16/2007 egm live podcast.

Kayotick 07-16-2007 10:11 PM

EGM always praises Madden and NCAA. I think EA pays them money.

NorCaL9er 07-16-2007 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by driddy (Post 3240044)
Some of them said that it is better than the first Next Gen Madden, but that it looks horrible.

Bryan Intihar went the extra mile in trashing this game.

All on the EGM Live podcast 57 minutes into it.

That being said, they had already lost me weeks ago when they were hinting at how bad this game looked while talking up NCAA. Your mileage may vary.

Damn! From all of the gameplay video's on gamespot, APF looks just fine. It isn't graphically groundbreaking or anything but what it lacks in graphics it has in gameplay. I already see that APF is going to get some really bad reviews from certain places but I could care less. As long as I like it thats all that matters.

baa7 07-16-2007 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by driddy (Post 3240044)

That being said, they had already lost me weeks ago when they were hinting at how bad this game looked while talking up NCAA.

I don't understand the reactions. APF is not a great looking game. Not horrible obviously, but not even close to what people are expecting now with next-gen. The game is going to get nicked for no franchise, and graphics that simply don't cut it. I mean, Madden looks better... and I wouldn't even call that game next-gen as far as graphics go.

grunt 07-16-2007 10:14 PM

oh well. We all get to play the game tomorrow.

grunt 07-16-2007 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baa7 (Post 3240055)
I don't understand the reactions. APF is not a great looking game. Not horrible obviously, but not even close to what people are expecting now with next-gen. The game is going to get nicked for no franchise, and graphics that simply don't cut it. I mean, Madden looks better... and I wouldn't even call that game next-gen as far as graphics go.

because you been playing it on your tv for how long?