Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Trick Plays - Post The Team and Play Here (/forums/showthread.php?t=212460)

jeffreyw1 07-18-2007 02:01 PM

Trick Plays - Post The Team and Play Here

I thought it would be helpful to start a thread listings the trick plays for each team since the playbooks are most likely the same for every system. List the Team, formation, and trick play. This will be helpful for all. I know it would be for me. Thanks.

I have played with Boise State and have found the Statue play, but haven't found the Hook and Ladder.

Chad473 07-18-2007 02:02 PM

Re: Trick Plays - Post The Team and Play Here

hook and ladder is listed as "circus" in the hail mary formation for boise.

starzz 07-18-2007 02:03 PM

Has anyone found the wildcat formation? I looked with no success.

blevins 07-18-2007 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starzz (Post 3244700)
Has anyone found the wildcat formation? I looked with no success.

it is in shotgun. Try ark.

starzz 07-18-2007 02:13 PM

thanks a lot i will do

JakeMoney 07-18-2007 02:18 PM

For anyone not familiar with the Wildcat, it needs to be run with a running back at QB, so you need to hit the "Packages" button once to bring up "HB QB Sub" and get the starting RB in at QB. All of those plays are either runs or run-pass options.

You also need a running back with some kind of throwing skill. I'm not sure how many of those there are in the game (outside of Arkansas, of course).

Aggies7 07-18-2007 02:20 PM

Good idea for a thread. I know Florida has the wr reverse pass, I think its in the gator formation. Its called jet something cant recall right now Im at work, but its fun to use and there is a lot of options out of it.

Easton 07-18-2007 02:23 PM

Air Force has a flea flicker, I forgot which formation, I'll check when I get home.

Oh, and I've run it twice, and the RB got blown up and fumbled both times before he could throw it back to the QB, so it got torn out of the playbook for now. :)