Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   All Pro Football 2K (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Hey How Is Season Mode Going? (/forums/showthread.php?t=212917)

redbull 07-20-2007 02:39 PM

Hey How Is Season Mode Going?

It's been nothing but online for me. The best online fun I have had since the beginings of UT. I'm curious for those playing in season mode against the AI, how is it going? Satifying? Better then you thought or worse?

Thanks

edubbs 07-20-2007 02:45 PM

Re: Hey How Is Season Mode Going?

I'm still trying to set my team up. I have been tweaking it for the last few days. I'll start my season tonite. All pro level and 8-10min qtrs.

How many minutes per qtr. will you guys use?

redbull 07-20-2007 02:48 PM

For season I would probably go 7 minutes just like 2k5.

bkrich83 07-20-2007 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edubbs (Post 3251420)
I'm still trying to set my team up. I have been tweaking it for the last few days. I'll start my season tonite. All pro level and 8-10min qtrs.

How many minutes per qtr. will you guys use?

I am using 9. The way I play, I should probably use 10 if I truly want to get the right number of plays.

K_rob11 07-20-2007 03:10 PM

Does anyone know if CREATED PLAYERS are put on any CPU team if not selected by the user team?

ty5oke 07-20-2007 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K_rob11 (Post 3251469)
Does anyone know if CREATED PLAYERS are put on any CPU team if not selected by the user team?

They are not. You can only assign them to your team. I'm playing 10 min with acc. clock.

bcruise 07-20-2007 03:20 PM

I'm actually finding 11 minutes, NO accel clock to be closer to 120 plays that the CPU games have (when attempting to pick my plays at the same speed the CPU does)....YMMV.

With the Accel clock, I would almost think it'd have to be 15...

fatman242 07-20-2007 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcruise (Post 3251500)
I'm actually finding 11 minutes, NO accel clock to be closer to 120 plays that the CPU games have (when attempting to pick my plays at the same speed the CPU does)....YMMV.

With the Accel clock, I would almost think it'd have to be 15...

120? Is that an NFL average? and that would be both teams combined right? For my team I'm doing 6min quarters accellerated clock and getting about 40-46 plays for my team only...so my stats are skimpy, but otherwise the game may take too long, where I'd have to quit for unexpected reasons. I guess could go non-accel clock, but then the cpu would take too damn long to move.

Maybe I'll go seven minutes.

Anyway I have 3 seasons' going w/ 3 completely diff teams. It's going great, except i'm going to abondon one team because it's a brocken experiment, on all pro my record for the other 2 is just starting to hover around 500 now (before was losing)
On all-pro the only thing that's dissapointing is that I can't complete a 40 yard plus pass play in the air - the safties are too concerned about the deepball imo and don't risk much.