Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   XBOX 360 Roster Transfer FAQ (/forums/showthread.php?t=212966)

Hoos 07-21-2007 01:00 AM

Re: XBOX 360 Roster Transfer FAQ

I dont know what it is but I'm getting the same problem with the Xchange software that I downloaded in this thread.

I still have the original disk for my Xchange 360, but it's scratched up pretty bad (kids :google:) !! I tried cleaning it and installing it on my laptop. The installation seems to go fine with no errors. But, when I run the software, the application screen opens and looks wierd, with several of the tabs not functioning when clicked on. What is on the screen just does'nt look right with things being completely out of whack visually....very weird. (I have this installed on my desktop but I cant get my USB ports to work on any peripheral so the XChange software will not connect to my memory card).

Soooo, I download this link to the software thinking that it was my scratched up disk..............nope, I get the same application graphical weirdness and nothing works when clicked on ???

I'm thinking it's my laptop, but everything else runs fine on the laptop. Any ideas ???

Blevere2 07-21-2007 01:57 AM

Are there any tutorials on how to transfer files using the Xport or the Xsata anywhere. Thanks

animebebop_21 07-21-2007 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoosier4974 (Post 3253173)
I dont know what it is but I'm getting the same problem with the Xchange software that I downloaded in this thread.

I still have the original disk for my Xchange 360, but it's scratched up pretty bad (kids :google:) !! I tried cleaning it and installing it on my laptop. The installation seems to go fine with no errors. But, when I run the software, the application screen opens and looks wierd, with several of the tabs not functioning when clicked on. What is on the screen just does'nt look right with things being completely out of whack visually....very weird. (I have this installed on my desktop but I cant get my USB ports to work on any peripheral so the XChange software will not connect to my memory card).

Soooo, I download this link to the software thinking that it was my scratched up disk..............nope, I get the same application graphical weirdness and nothing works when clicked on ???

I'm thinking it's my laptop, but everything else runs fine on the laptop. Any ideas ???

I would say send a memory card in, that is wacked up and I don't know how to help....sorry.

AndrewA411 07-21-2007 05:33 PM

Can you transfer the rosters using a flash drive?

TDTitan 07-25-2007 11:27 AM

Also wondering the same thing as AndrewA411. Thanks in advance for the help.

COMMISSIONERHBK9 07-25-2007 12:24 PM

thanks this same me a lot of trouble

Natedogg 07-29-2007 02:29 PM

I downloaded the software but can't figure out how to install it. I downloaded the winrar but my memory card and cable are still not being found.

Carolina93 07-29-2007 08:32 PM

What if you have your 360 connected to your PC via the Media Center deal? I can listen to all my music and movies from my computer on my 360.....could I transfer files that way?

Oh, and I have the transfer kit and usually do it that way, but was curious about the above.