Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Get Ready, Get Ready, Get Ready.... (/forums/showthread.php?t=215937)

D_Money 08-10-2007 09:02 AM

Get Ready, Get Ready, Get Ready....

Here we go... Fumble-itis?

http://www.jconline.com/apps/pbcs.dl...TS21/708090305

therizing02 08-10-2007 09:13 AM

Re: Get Ready, Get Ready, Get Ready....

not surprised. I really hope this isn't true....but it probably is. I'll save the EA bashing until I find out for myself.

HealyMonster 08-10-2007 09:16 AM

im not a game review expert or anything but this guy seems to be the worst reviewer ever. he makes it seem that every other play is a fumble or turn over, then he says he gives it 3 stars because the rapid turnovers dont detract from the gameplay? is he lost what is gameplay to him? he also states that madden 06 sucked cause he couldnt play a season, then madden 07 was great and now 08 is terrible because of all the fumbles. he also uses some weird terms that you dont commonly hear people say when talking about madden. dude just seems to not kn ow what hes talking about. if tere are alot of fumbles, this game gets so much media attention as do MAJOR flaws i dont think itll be too long before it gets fixed in some fashion.

Bizzy Da Kid 08-10-2007 09:18 AM

This guy played 5 games of the newest Madden and he is supposed to have it mastered?

Keep it real, too many guys think they can play the newest version of Madden like the previous version and always get disappointed. With any game, you must take time to learn the game.

Some guys never give any game a chance, they play it for a week and says the game suck.

grunt 08-10-2007 09:21 AM

He still is going to give the game 3 stars.

Suspect 08-10-2007 09:26 AM

I'm guessing there is no slider to fix this(assuming it's true), correct?

#85_on_a_mission 08-10-2007 09:27 AM

Im not mad about this at all. First people were complaining about how unrealistic the game is and how "********" the Dbs were. Ea decides to fix that and now everyone is saying interceptions are glitches and that turnovers are not fair. Its quite simple if you ask me: read defenses well and make good throws= No Interception....Hold RB down when you are about to get tackled= no fumble. Also, remember not to juke or do any special moved in traffic because from my expereince, that always equals trouble.

Ratings Matter!!Maybe his FB fumbled while still being hit is because he most likely had low carry ratings. FB dont get the ball alot often so Carrying should be low even for the most "elite" FBs.

grunt 08-10-2007 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #85_on_a_mission (Post 2037646230)
Im not mad about this at all. First people were complaining about how unrealistic the game is and how "********" the Dbs were. Ea decides to fix that and now everyone is saying interceptions are glitches and that turnovers are not fair. Its quite simple if you ask me: read defenses well and make good throws= No Interception....Hold RB down when you are about to get tackled= no fumble. Also, remember not to juke or do any special moved in traffic because from my expereince, that always equals trouble.

Ratings Matter!!Maybe his FB fumbled while still being hit is because he most likely had low carry ratings. FB dont get the ball alot often so Carrying should be low even for the most "elite" FBs.

Well, O'Dogg will get the game today. I am just waiting for OS members to get the game.