Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   APF 2K Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Paul Horung (/forums/showthread.php?t=216478)

dkrause1971 08-14-2007 04:39 AM

Paul Horung

2K should have really spiced up his abilities to include some place kicking and passing abilities. He would then be someone to really think about using at gold. As a pure runner i really think he should be a silver back. I would be surprised if he is used much.

texbuk84 08-14-2007 05:25 AM

Re: Paul Horung

he is pretty good as a running back. i played against a guy who used him and he was amazing

dkrause1971 08-14-2007 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwil5050 (Post 2037655888)
he is pretty good as a running back. i played against a guy who used him and he was amazing

I'll have to try Paul again. I saw good speed and hands but didn't seem that special.

sleepychicken 08-14-2007 03:28 PM

I used him in a league. Would rather have Okoye and a gold defender instead. He dropped at least one or two passes a game, wide open, a few times in 3rd down situations. As a gold with soft hands and clutch, that shouldn't happen. He's slow and is the worst tackle breaker in his tier. Not that he's bad, but he's not any better than Okoye or Means, or most any silver.

RogueHominid 08-14-2007 07:34 PM

I messed around with Hornung and was really surprised by him. He's got some speed and a little bit of tackle breaking ability, even though those aren't advertised qualities. Plus he's played well against me in my season games. He seems to do really well with picking up blocks, and he's got some catching ability as well. I'm growing to like the shifty backs more, even though they're tougher to learn how to use than the power backs.