Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Other Football Games (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   My opinion-Madden and All-Pro (/forums/showthread.php?t=217087)

Hollywood055 08-16-2007 09:49 PM

My opinion-Madden and All-Pro

First off I wanna say that I was gonna post a huge in depth review but as I went along I figured I can sum it up like this

MADDEN- I think madden is the better overall game.It has good on field play a ton of fun modes. A casual football fan can pick this up and have months of fun with franchise and superstar and online head to head. However gamers who have played or coached football in the past, or just have a true knowledge of football may be turned off from this game.

APF- Where APF lacks game modes and in graphics in some areas, it is head and shoulders better on the field in darn near everything. The thing is though, casual football fans won't notice maddens deficiency's and where APF truly shines. Apf is geared to the hardcore football fans with ultra realistic on field action and online leagues.

Also I will say that I played and coached football so I prefer the gameplay of APF and also the online.But I do have fun with madden and enjoy the franchise and superstar modes.

If you disagree with this let me know and I'd be happy to debate this with you, just be civil no name calling or any other stupid stuff.
<!-- / message --><!-- controls -->

MaddenMan 08-16-2007 10:03 PM

Re: My opinion-Madden and All-Pro

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollywood055 (Post 2037664864)

If you disagree with this let me know and I'd be happy to debate this with you, just be civil no name calling or any other stupid stuff.

Probably better not to do this on these forums, too many people will start attacking from both sides.

Hollywood055 08-16-2007 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaddenMan (Post 2037664912)
Probably better not to do this on these forums, too many people will start attacking from both sides.

you may be right but I think both sides see my valid points.

roadman 08-16-2007 10:11 PM

Yeah, these threads tend to get locked up whenever the subject is A vs B.

Hollywood055 08-16-2007 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roadman (Post 2037664935)
Yeah, these threads tend to get locked up whenever the subject is A vs B.

yeah but it's not A vs B it's A and B.

TombSong 08-16-2007 10:26 PM

I agree with your post. I would grade both games 9 overall because they both do what they set out to do pretty well.

Gary Armida 08-16-2007 10:27 PM

We'll see how it goes as it was presented quite nicely. I am going to move it to more nuetral territory...

Hollywood055 08-16-2007 10:31 PM

Ok I can live with that.