Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   All Pro Football 2K (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Generic All-Pro team (/forums/showthread.php?t=217877)

dacks 08-21-2007 06:18 PM

Generic All-Pro team

After 3 seasons played with different generics i thought i'd post a team of generic All-pro that i've had. I don't have any OL, TE, or QB since i haven't had any stand out but the rest of the positions are filled.

WR - Frank Hubbard
RB - Meyer
FB - Arnaut
DE - Tyreo Unutoa
DT - Lennox Feagles
LB - Shaun Galyon
OLB - Naoli(dunno 1st name)
SS - Rich Killian
FS - Terrence Mattews
CB - Leonard Simpson

If anyone has played with these guys, do they perform well for you? Also, feel free to list your own team.

Red Ronin 08-22-2007 01:08 AM

Re: Generic All-Pro team

I've seen Feagles, Simpson and Mattews on my teams before. Garner (DE) and Albright (WR) are pretty good. A guy named Figueroa (WR) is a dependable go to guy across the middle on third down. It does truly suck that the Team Management/Team Edit options don't allow you to build the team the way you want. I would really love it if the guys at 2K Sports would admit what the issues are with the user interface and fix it with a downloadable patch.
:confused:

Red Ronin

RogueHominid 08-22-2007 12:44 PM

TE Polli-Dixon. He's a viable option in my offense--he never seems to be wide open, but he gets little bits of separation and can hang on to the ball better than most generics when it gets there.

chestnutz6 08-22-2007 12:56 PM

I love Killian. He's so good.

thejackal25 08-22-2007 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dacks (Post 2037677072)
After 3 seasons played with different generics i thought i'd post a team of generic All-pro that i've had. I don't have any OL, TE, or QB since i haven't had any stand out but the rest of the positions are filled.

WR - Frank Hubbard
RB - Meyer
FB - Arnaut
DE - Tyreo Unutoa
DT - Lennox Feagles
LB - Shaun Galyon
OLB - Naoli(dunno 1st name)
SS - Rich Killian
FS - Terrence Mattews
CB - Leonard Simpson

If anyone has played with these guys, do they perform well for you? Also, feel free to list your own team.

Tyreo Unutoa was a beast on my team, and Frank Hubbard was a good 4th receiver for me.