Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   CBS SportsLine.com showing nice depth charts! (/forums/showthread.php?t=218106)

daflyboys 08-23-2007 11:22 AM

CBS SportsLine.com showing nice depth charts!

You can start here: http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/teams/depth-chart/SF

Although their depth charts are going to differ somewhat from localsports.ca.
Rollovers re: injury status is nice though.

puja21 08-23-2007 02:24 PM

Re: CBS SportsLine.com showing nice depth charts!

wow- that is nice. im going to add it to that thread of links we had going

edit-- that thread of links was actually for historic sites....so nevermind

Flyboy 08-23-2007 02:44 PM

That is a pretty nice & accurate depth charts. Not bad at all. The only glaring error I noticed in the Saints were that Jason David is the starting CB opposite of McKenzie.

dan77733 08-23-2007 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flyboy
That is a pretty nice & accurate depth charts. Not bad at all. The only glaring error I noticed in the Saints were that Jason David is the starting CB opposite of McKenzie.

Actually, ex-Colts CB Jason David will most likely be the starting CB opposite McKenzie. David was a RFA and the Saints signed him to a long term offer sheet with the intention of him being the starter opposite McKenzie. David is a solid CB and should definitely be an upgrade over CB Fred Thomas, who's best days are pretty much behind him.

As for the site, I havent checked it out yet but im waiting mainly for final cuts because it will be a lot easier to determine who will be the starters.

Flyboy 08-23-2007 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dan77733 (Post 2037681473)
Actually, ex-Colts CB Jason David will most likely be the starting CB opposite McKenzie. David was a RFA and the Saints signed him to a long term offer sheet with the intention of him being the starter opposite McKenzie. David is a solid CB and should definitely be an upgrade over CB Fred Thomas, who's best days are pretty much behind him.

That's what I stating. That site shows Thomas starting instead of David which is incorrect.

;)

EDIT: I just re-read that I posted and I could see how you would take that wrong. Oops.

puja21 08-23-2007 03:00 PM

yeah fred thomas & craft suuuuuuuuucked last year.

even w/ a few errors CBS is miles ahead of yahoo here, since the latter never updates for injuries & often gets the base def formation wrong

Flyboy 08-23-2007 03:10 PM

Hey now. Fred Thomas didn't start sucking until midway of last season after he got injured and lost his confidence.. then after that... ugh.

Oh vey.

dan77733 08-23-2007 04:22 PM

Either way, David is an upgrade who's only 25 years old. Good move by the Saints.