Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   All Pro Football 2K (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   If Eddie George, Steve McNair, and Jerome Bettis were legends in this game... (/forums/showthread.php?t=221171)

dragon4ever 09-17-2007 10:37 PM

If Eddie George, Steve McNair, and Jerome Bettis were legends in this game...

what would they be?

Gold
Silver
Bronze

LBzrule 09-17-2007 10:39 PM

Re: If Eddie George, Steve McNair, and Jerome Bettis were legends in this game...

Dunno, Eddie George, McNair and Bettis have already been a part of the engine and George played like a Gold RB. He was actually worse to deal with than Campbell when George was in 2k4. Bettis played like Okoye to me. But George was a big problem along with Ricky Williams.

101 09-17-2007 11:05 PM

Re: If Eddie George, Steve McNair, and Jerome Bettis were legends in this game...

Quote:

Originally Posted by LBzrule (Post 2037747827)
Dunno, Eddie George, McNair and Bettis have already been a part of the engine and George played like a Gold RB. He was actually worse to deal with than Campbell when George was in 2k4. Bettis played like Okoye to me. But George was a big problem along with Ricky Williams.

McNair and George, silver, Bettis, Gold

LBzrule 09-17-2007 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101 (Post 2037747885)
McNair and George, silver, Bettis, Gold

Yeah but if we go by how they used to be as a part of VC's engine, George = Platinum.

spankdatazz22 09-17-2007 11:15 PM

McNair = bronze (he played for the Ravens - THE RAVENS) okay, he's a silver
George = I'd say he's a high-end bronze
Bettis = what else? black and GOLD (low end gold)

LBzrule 09-17-2007 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spankdatazz22 (Post 2037747916)
McNair = bronze (he played for the Ravens - THE RAVENS) okay, he's a silver
George = I'd say he's a high-end bronze
Bettis = what else? black and GOLD (low end gold)

Nahhh George would be better than Bronze. Look at the backs in Bronze and Silver. George better than alot of the silver's in the game career stat wise. Put him at Bronze and if VC just brought him back the way he was in 2k4 and it would be a damn travesty. And they would too since that was the height of his career. Height of his career George is silver.

sleepychicken 09-17-2007 11:22 PM

All silvers, but I don't think you could recreate them at that level in this game with only the two ability limit.

LBzrule 09-17-2007 11:33 PM

I agree, I think all should be Silver.

I want Peter Boulware. At one point I thought Bronze but I dunno. Maybe a Silver. His career sacks total is more than Lloyd and only 9 less than Mecklenburg who are both Silver's.

Boulware I would want to give

Pass Rush Bonus
Spin
Speed Burner
Ball Strip