Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   OS Neighborhood (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   You know what really grinds my gears? (/forums/showthread.php?t=224430)

stewaat 10-10-2007 08:25 PM

You know what really grinds my gears?

I've been seeing some ignorant posts on OS lately and I must admit it gave me the inspiration for this thread. I'll begin the venting...

It really grinds my gears when people tell others that they need to get better at games on a video game board as opposed to giving them tips on how to get better.

Man I'm struggling on All-Star difficulty!

Hey buddy, step your game up fo sho! You must really suck at the game! I'm the best thing ever!!!!! :woot:

youvalss 10-10-2007 08:30 PM

Re: You know what really grinds my gears?

It's the human nature...

Ankido 10-10-2007 08:43 PM

I agree with you. Sometimes **** doesnt work out and there's a solution to it but nobody will help only make you look stupid. Funny thing is, I'd probably kick his *** online. All i wanted to know was why we cant dunk under the rim. The cpu does it all the time. I get a reply to up my game. Really nice helpful people here.

stewaat 10-10-2007 08:51 PM

You know what really grinds my gears?

Running backs by committee. Don't NFL head coaches understand that the fantasy value of Julius Jones and Marion Barber III take a huge hit. I mean what's more important, winning NFL games or my fantasy league games. C'mon Wade Phillips!

You know what also grinds my gears?

Girls who can't take a hint when you're not that into them. So what if you slept in my bed. We only made out. That's why the next time I saw you it was kinda awkward. Why must you put your head on my shoulders like we're dating or something. Not gonna happen, I'm sorry but I made a mistake by bringing you home.

*This is what the thread was intended for. Not just the OP and about video games.*

Cebby 10-10-2007 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stewaat (Post 2037817041)
Girls who can't take a hint when you're not that into them. So what if you slept in my bed. We only made out. That's why the next time I saw you it was kinda awkward. Why must you put your head on my shoulders like we're dating or something. Not gonna happen, I'm sorry but I made a mistake by bringing you home.

I can introduce you to some girls with "no kissing policies" who won't sleep in your bed unless you compensate appropriately.

JohnnytheSkin 10-10-2007 09:31 PM

You know what really grinds my gears, guys who post about girl problems and then have an unnatural obsession with celebrities based upon their avatar and wonder why the real life "XX" doesn't fulfill their fantasy...

:D

Acid 10-10-2007 09:45 PM

Fat chicks who wear tight clothing so they can show off their fat gut. I didn't even know they existed in California until this morning.

People who wear sunglasses inside.

People who don't acknowledge you when you let them merge into your lane, or you let them pull out of spot, etc.

stewaat 10-10-2007 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnytheSkin (Post 2037817109)
You know what really grinds my gears, guys who post about girl problems and then have an unnatural obsession with celebrities based upon their avatar and wonder why the real life "XX" doesn't fulfill their fantasy...

:D

That reply was awesome. But there's nothing unnatural about my obsession!:woot:

The Soldier - I need to meet those girls. By the way I didn't want to go further with this girl. For some reason I'm attracted to super models and she wasn't one. I'll hold off til I find one.