Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   College Hoops 2K (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   How is YOUR Career Legacy going?!?! (/forums/showthread.php?t=229555)

champthagreat 11-26-2007 02:59 PM

How is YOUR Career Legacy going?!?!

I am going to play the opening game of my Career legacy with Elon vs Va Tech. I'm sure a loss is coming but hopefully some good things come out of the game as well. My team plays a Memphis style on offense with the 4 out offensive set and a 1-3-1 on defense.

Ive offered 3 schollies.. 1 went to a 6-10 center from Africa, a 6-6 SG who has us #1, and a 6-10 center who has us #2.

VTPack919 11-26-2007 03:07 PM

Re: How is YOUR Career Legacy going?!?!

I am with Elon as well. I changed my first game from VT to Wake because I didn't want to play my own school. I won my first game by 5 points. It was a nice upset but wake is not much better than Elon in this game.

The freshman sg Terrance Birdette is amazing.

Heelfan71 11-26-2007 03:09 PM

5-2 with UNC. Lost to Davidson and Ohio State.

NY4Life 11-26-2007 03:17 PM

Well...

I am 1-3 with St. Francis (NY). I need to figure how to guard the three, cause these guys are getting killed by 3's on the wing. The last game I lost because Maine hit a 3 at the buzzer to force OT, and I missed a game winning 3 in OT. Pretty intense/fast pace action at the end of that game. I am still figuring what each of my players do best.

I have 5 scholarships out. One to a 3 Star 6'6" SF that has us #1 and 90%. I played this guys team in ABL, and I like his game. He has us first and this is the guy I really want to nab. BTW, this is why I think the ABL is a great idea. Getting to actually play as prospects, while time consuming, is very cool and informative.

Anyway I also have scholarships offered to a 6'10" 3 star Center (Either 1 or #2), A 3 star 7'1" center from China, A 3 Star 6'5" SF from Africa, and a 2 Star 7'2" Center (Has us #1. I didn't like his game in the ABL game that I played, but you can't teach height). So far, I am the only team to offer these guys a scholarship. I hope to get at least 3 out of these 5, filling up the other scholarships with guys in the offseason that may have fell under the radar.

qpc123 11-26-2007 03:20 PM

10-9 with stetson, just ripped off 5 straight in conference, but lost the first two against the second and third best teams, also had awin at florida gulf coast on a 3 at the buzzer to get my streak started, its cool cause it feels like i've built off the emotion of that win(plus like i said i've been playing the weak half of the conference)

Jukeman 11-26-2007 03:20 PM

3rd year with memphis(cpu vs cpu) no rose, rebuilding year.
2 games into season lost first game of season to LA tech 89-73...then was drop from the polls at 17...sec game is in the old spice classic against #20 cincy we won 80-70 big win....my starters are PG galindo HS AA soph year rated 91 now(I adjust the top freshman off/def awarness and potentiol, came out 88 from a 83...cant stand HS AA seniors unless they had a low rating to begin with I want top guys out by their soph year) ave 10ppg 2 rebs and 3 apg as a freshman...Mack at SF and kemp at sg with robinson running the 4 spot with taggart at center...with a skinny bench

cool318 11-26-2007 03:40 PM

16-0 iNDIANA hoosiers

on MOP,although most of my games have been very very close.

Hurricain 11-26-2007 04:03 PM

Terrible. 9-5 with Kentucky. 0-3 vs top 25. Was upset by Houston. Been very close games but lost it in the last minutes. My best player R.Bradley is playing like my worst. Shooting terrible, fouling like crazy, and turning over like no other. My best offensive player J. Meeks is on a cold streak and my bench stinks.

Bright spots are Patterson who is a beast. Generally if he is missing I lose, in foul trouble I lose, etc. Crawford is playing well and A. Legion started off slow but has come on strong as of late.

Hope it gets better.