Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Other Football Games (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   Sim Gaming Network looking to start new College Football League (/forums/showthread.php?t=234173)

Stu 01-09-2008 04:36 PM

Sim Gaming Network looking to start new College Football League

Sim Gaming Network is looking to start a new college football league using Bowl Bound College Football. SGN is home to Brewers League Baseball, which is a OOTP league, and the OSFL, which is a Front Office Football league.

The proposed BB league is in its infancy stage, and we've yet to iron out all of the specifics. Our main goal right now is to generate interest before moving forward. The BLB and OSFL are mainly made up of guys from OS and Front Office Football Central. If you're interested, stop by SGN, you may see a few names you recognize.

Anyone interested in joining SGN's new BB league, please register at the forums on the link provided above, and post in the appropriate thread.

Thanks!

(I stole your post Sully)

Sully 01-10-2008 05:45 PM

Re: Sim Gaming Network looking to start new College Football League

I thought it looked familiar.

Bump!

Lintyfresh85 01-11-2008 10:24 AM

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are starting to fill the teams for the league. So far we have 12 owners in place, and are still looking for more. The league is made up of mostly OS guys as well as a few quality sim gaming players. If it's your first time with a sim don't worry, it's pretty much everybody's first time with the Bowl Bound game so you won't be at a disadvantage.

I invite everyone to check it out. I think you'll be surprised by how exciting and rewarding playing in a sim league can be!

http://www.simgamingnetwork.com/foru...splay.php?f=56

plasticbeast 01-11-2008 12:13 PM

Come sign up! You know you want to control you virtual alma mater!!:wink:

devilsjaw 01-11-2008 12:42 PM

I might be interested if I can get it to work on my Mac.

plasticbeast 01-11-2008 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilsjaw (Post 2038047690)
I might be interested if I can get it to work on my Mac.

Unless you can run some kind of widows emulator, I don't think you can run this game on a Mac. I am good with PC's but I don't know crap about running stuff on Mac's. Head over to the Greydog Forums maybe someone with more knowledge could help you out. I hope they can, would love to have you join up with us.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/

devilsjaw 01-11-2008 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plasticbeast (Post 2038047731)
Unless you can run some kind of widows emulator, I don't think you can run this game on a Mac. I am good with PC's but I don't know crap about running stuff on Mac's. Head over to the Greydog Forums maybe someone with more knowledge could help you out. I hope they can, would love to have you join up with us.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/

Yeah, I can run it if I install boot camp on my Mac, I just hope it works without any hiccups.

plasticbeast 01-11-2008 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilsjaw (Post 2038047794)
Yeah, I can run it if I install boot camp on my Mac, I just hope it works without any hiccups.

I hope so too. We would be glad to have you join Devil.:)